Users Online Now: 1,179 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 120,151
Pageviews Today: 203,825Threads Today: 93Posts Today: 1,736
03:47 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I QUIT SMOKING , YOU CAN TOO. I QUIT SEPT 27, 2012, SUPPORT EACH OTHER HERE
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Smoked for years and years and it was having bad effects on my breathing so trying to quit. Took Chantix for nine days, then said to hell with meds, and going it alone. Haven,t had a Marlboro for over two weeks, how -ever I do get the urge several times a day, but the urge is getting farther apart and easier to get past. Wish me luck. Maybe this can become, "SMOKERS ANONYMOUS" thread. Update, after almost three months I am still smoke free. Yes I still have the occasional urge but it goes away quickly. Proud so many have reported quitting in the many pages of this thread. Please check the following link, it is a great asset to quitting. DF [link to media.wix.com]

Today, September 27th 2013, is an important day in my life. To all of you that have been with me all the way, and for helping so many others, I love you each and every one. The road of life is full of pot holes and dangerous curves. I smoked to long, way to long, and now I am suffering some of the health issues that are direct results of smoking. For those of you still smoking, please give it up at the earliest possible time. I have no doubt in my mind I have shortened my life by at least 10 years, at least my life with good breathing and able to fully enjoy life. It is a matter of life and death. hf DF
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP