Users Online Now: 2,175 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,761,560
Pageviews Today: 2,589,730Threads Today: 703Posts Today: 14,679
09:06 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! I CAN"T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I'm so sick of hearing how people don't have a chance, how they are freaking owed something when they do nothing for it. That people with money should be willing to give up more of their money.

My parents worked their asses off to get where they are at. My mom worked her way through nursing school, My dad was told by my grandfather sign the school loan or sign the enlistment papers. My dad was in the Air Force 9 years and went to night school to get his bachelors with 2 kids and my mom working. Later down the line as they were moved up the ladder, they both returned to full time school to get their masters. , both working full time, and my dad working well over 40 hours a week.

I was going nowhere in life, making 300 dollars a week. I joined the army, worked my butt off to get into special operations, have been deployed 4 times(Not complaining I love my job, but there have been sacrifices-Losing friends, not being home when my wife had a miscarriage etc), my wife and I have busted our balls financially the last two and a half years following Dave Ramseys plan, are out of debt, a nice amount in the bank, and investing.

Now my dad is a plant manager, and my mom is a nurse practitioner. MY TAXES ARE RIDICULOUS,MY PARENTS ARE TAXED TO THE HILT, AND WE SEE PEOPLE THAT DON"T EVEN PAY INTO TAXES GET FREAKING HUGE REFUNDS FOR JUST HAVING KIDS!!!!

Nobody, I mean nobody has an excuse. If my parents can do it, If I can do it anyone can. "Their are no jobs, or that job is beneath me" Go blow a goat dude. If there are no jobs in your area move somewhere that there is, a job flipping burgers is better than no job at all. And we don't owe anyone anything. We earned every little bit that we make.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP