Users Online Now: 2,088 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,578,668
Pageviews Today: 2,298,829Threads Today: 620Posts Today: 12,835
06:42 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject WOW!! BEST PROOF THAT YOU HAVE HAD ON GLP : We Are Living In An Invisible Dome - The Edge Of The Dome Around The Earth Is At Cloud Level
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The following has been discussed on Little Miss Dictators thread but I thought this needed a thread of it's own, it is long but, WELL WORTH IT...

I will post the videos and what I and others has said on here:

Firstly, this is the other thread and NO, I don't think it's Nibiru:
Thread: NIBIRU, IT IS HERE AND IT IS STARTING NOW!^ 10-12-2012!^

Here are the Videos:

[link to www.youtube.com]

Notice on the videos, they look like rainbows but there not. Also, notice on either side of the Dome the difference in the colors of the sky. It is lighter inside the dome and darker on the outside....

Now, thinking about them being lighter and darker on either side, Put in 'Pictures of Rainbows' in search and just see the images that pop up....You will notice that it is lighter inside the rainbow and darker outside, EXACTLY the same as in the videos above...

Here are some of the comments I and other have made...

Know what, it ain't a rainbow BUT I think it's the same thing...

Last month when we had bad weather here in Manchester UK, one Saturday, I saw a Rainbow that had materialized. One week later, on a Saturday, the same Rainbow appeared EXACTLY in the same place as the previous week. With any Rainbow, you will notice how above the rainbow, you will see that the sky is lighter than the area below/underneath the rainbow, it is very dark I have pictures of the Rainbows that appeared in them 2 weeks.

I have also noticed something else at night when having a cig at window. There is a arc of orange light that only covers a certain section over Manchester, a perfect arc/semi circle shape. I thought that this maybe something to do with the orange street lights which are reflecting in the sky, however, when I turn to my right looking out, there is NO orange light above the rest of Manchester. The arc of orange light seems to be in the exact area that the Rainbow had appeared, which leads me to think that what ever is causing the Rainbows and the orange light in the sky, is there ALL THE TIME, something we can't naturally see until some outside factors hit it, causing it to show up.

What if the so called Rainbow and this event is the same thing?

What if a Rainbow & this event are constantly ALWAYS THERE but we can't naturally see it without the aide of the Sun shining on it?

Did something else cause this event to show it's self like it did, like a solar storm or problems with our atmosphere?

Could this be the reason why they are Chemtrailing the skies, to hide what this Rainbow/Arc thing is?

Could Rainbows/Arcs be some kind of shield protection that is always there that we don't know about but only shows up sometimes when the Sun/Street lights reflects on it or when something else has caused it like the effect in the video?

Actually, thinking about it, Streets lights at night are lighting this thing up. The street lights are basically lightening all the way up to the edge of this ARC thing.

Thing is, why do we see it in the distance? Maybe the whole invisible light/arc thing is all around this planet, like a protection kind of thing that we don't know about. The reason why see in the distance is due to the curveness of the Earth maybe. We can't see it above us, but we can see it at a distance in the sky.

It is, it is something CONSTANTLY there in the sky. We see it when the air is moist or raining and the Sun is shining on it. We see it when the street lights are lighting this thing up from underneath it. The street lights are hitting the edge of this arc showing what appears to us as a ball of orange light.

Look back at some of the videos and especially the picture that one poster posted, about the rays of light reaching out, probably to the edge of this arc. I'm telling you, that thing is always there, why it is there is another question, maybe protection I don't know, but it is ALWAYS there. I am not believing the shit about how rainbows are formed. I mean, how can they really explain why a Rainbow is a PERFECT arch, seriously, we are being fed bullshit about what Rainbows are and we should know the truth...

I seriously think that what ever causes Rainbows and the effects on the video, is a constant arc that is always there, something there maybe to protect us.
 Quoting: Myself

'I seriously think that what ever causes Rainbows and the effects on the video, is a constant arc that is always there, something there maybe to protect us'
--------------

(red txt). So do you think that it (maybe) is something artificial technology from the outside since some times ago?
 Quoting: DUCM900

MY REPLY

I don't think it is from some outside technology. It is connected to this planet somehow though...

I mean, think on this, we have been told that us humans are light beings connected to these bodies for our time on Earth. Apparently, us humans have an Aurora around our heads of DIFFERENT COLOURS, even Jesus is depicted as having a halo, a white light around the head on pictures...I am far from religeous but always when I see the pictures of Jesus, it reminds me of who I am, a spirit of light that has been attached to this host body for my time on this Earth..

With regards Rainbows, no one is able to say why the Rainbows are a perfect Semi circle shape. Maybe the rain coming down is hitting this invisible arc and then when the sun shines on it, it shows the rainbow because the rain is making the arc shimmer/show through...

Also, like I said about peoples Aurora's of different colors, the rainbow has different colors just like us. Whatever this thing is is connected to us. The Aurora around us is invisible to our naked eye, the arc is invisible to the naked eye, unless some outside factors, like the weather and the sun make it show up...

Surely there could be an experiment done whereby we could create the same affect using moist air or rain and something recreating the sun that might show up our Aurora of different colors around us...

It's too much of a coincidence now, we have different colors of Aurora around us and there is an arc shape (which I believe is there constantly) that shows up different colors which eminates around this Earth.....

The thing we got to question is this, why is it showing up more now, is there a reason why these new events are showing up, especially when for the last 4 years NASA have been warning us of a Massive solar storm that could wipe our electric etc...I mean, things don't make sense really, The warnings that Nasa have been putting out have been over the last 4 years...How is this different from any other solar max cycle?? I think it is every 11 years or something, BUT, WE HAVE NEVER BEEN WARNED LIKE THIS BEFORE...

They know something is happening or is going to happen. Something that is making this CONSTANT always there Arc to show itself more...This something probably might cause us to find out the TRUTH, maybe slowly, but I think it might bring out the TRUTH of who we are....I don't know, something is going on....

But from what I have seen rainbow wise and now seeing these videos, I defo believe that there is a constant arc of invisible light that surrounds this Earth, only showable under certain conditions though.....

The sun is connected to Earth, Nasa have warned us that something is afoot. Events are showing up like in the video. Events that are the SAME as what a Rainbow is. Something is causing the Arc to show up. The rainbow has arcs of colors and we have colors around our heads (Aurora). It is all connected and there maybe a problem (that Nasa knows) that is showing up what we are NOT suppose to really see. It is not an outside influence like a planet or anything. It is something that is connected to this Earth....

I have always said on many threads, the problem with the noises around the world is coming from INSIDE the Earth, below us....Either the Earth is seriously sick or something is going to happen to the Earth...this making the invisible arc (that were NOT suppose to see) show up...

Y'all are retarded......that is what a rainbow looks like at sunset!! Dig way back in your collective memories and retrieve what you we're supposed to have learned in your science classes over the years! Really people, really????!!!!!
 Quoting: A Knob Head

MY REPLY

Then, why don't you educate us on what a Rainbow REALLY is...

How is it formed?
Why is it formed?
Why is a Rainbow and the video arc a PERFECT semi circle?
Is there an invisible ARC that we can't see that is ONLY visible under certain conditions?

Don't give me that bullshit that it JUST forms because of the sunlight hitting rain or moist air. Science that we have learned about is wrong about these Rainbows, why? because how can they explain why they have a PERFECT round shape to them, they can't and what they have told us about this arc is wrong..

There must be a PERFECT semi circle arc constantly there around this Earth that we can't see and don't know about, it's invisible. It is only visible under certain types of conditions, like when it rains, the droplets are hitting the edge of the arc and the Sunlight hits the droplets, the sunlight reflects around the droplet and causes colors, this causing the light in the droplets to reflect out at the point where this invisible arc is...There is no doubt, an arc of some kind is around this Earth..

Science does say that the sunlight enters drops of rain, then reflects around the droplet causing the different colors to shine back out, however, HOW does this explain the perfect semi circle shape? it can't....Why don't we see a square wall of colors showing right down to the ground? because the rain drops right down, lower than where the rainbow is and the sun light shines to the ground as well, so, why don't we see a square wall of colors right to the ground.....

The real question we should be asking and trying to answer is, what the hell is this ARC around this Earth??

Reply by another:

if you really want to know, whynot ask Him:
Genesis 9:13
Viewing the King James Version. Click to switch to 1611 King James Version of Genesis 9:13.
"I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth."

Quoting: AC25440465

Post by another AC...

They almost look like these domes that you see in old scifi art that are used as protective force fields over cities on alien planets that have no atmospheres, don't they???
 Quoting: AC1148772

MY REPLY

Exactly.....very strange

This is what I was trying to say about there being an invisible Arc/dome that is only visible due to certain conditions ie: The rain comes down through this invisible Arc/dome, the Sunlight then shines through the droplets, causing the colors to shine out and show the ARC/dome, this causing what they say is Rainbows....

The videos are clearly showing that the ARC/dome is there. Something must of happened to cause it to show up like it did at night. Conditions to do with the Sun have been strange as of the last 2 weeks and this has been discussed on NIN's Solar Thread.

What I want to know is....

What the Fuck is the ARC/Dome around this planet??

It must be low down though due to the fact that the rain comes from the clouds and it is the combined effect of the rain and the sunlight that is making this arc/dome to show up.....Obviously something else causing the arc/dome to show at night....

So, does anyone know what this arc/dome could be then???
 Quoting: myself

Then a excellent reply to above:

It's possible TPTB have put a shield around us. Maybe this is why stars are twinkling multiple colors like they never have before. Halos are photographed around the sun EVERYDAY. There are multiple lens flares. There are seemingly two suns on water reflections as it is reflecting against the dome. And if there is a dome? I imagine we can put a holographical image on it. Pictures so large everyone around the world can see it. Are they trying to protect us? Trying to keep us in? Trying to scare us? There are no end to possibilities if there really is a dome. The arc is a physical proof that there is something there. Are they trying to hide the real sky? What could be there that they don't want us to see? If there is a dome they can cover it with a realistic projection of what they think we should see; just input info like they do when they have a stargazing planetarium program in museums and what would we know? And yes i realize that there are people out there with telescopes, even great telescopes, that would disagree with me. But there is something to this bend in the atmosphere that would lend support to the fact we are in a dome.
 Quoting: Kissplash

And the last comment I made..

Let's all think about this a minute....

It look like one of them ball things that when you touch the glass, the electric shoots to the glass from the center when you move your hand around...Look at the video again, the base of the lighting appears to shoot UPWARDS with the flares of the lightning striking just beyond the arc/dome...Think of that ball thing we all must of touched in our life times..

We know that when volcanoes erupt, lightning appears when it's erupting...Scientists still don't know what really causes this to happen properly..

There is also people believing that we live inside a electric universe with the Sun being connected to the Earth...Remember last year, scientists said that the Earth fired some kind of energy pulse and almost instantly the Sun reacted with a Solar Flare...

What if the Earth is similar to that ball of glass, with a electric center core, that when something passes or moves above the glass or Arc/dome in our case, the lightning strikes upwards, almost like it's trying to connect with something, our hand being the case with the glass ball thing...

So, that leads us to another question, What is the lighting trying to connect to beyond the Arc/Dome that is surrounding this planet??
 Quoting: myself

So, is this enough proof with the pictures, videos and so on to say that we are indeed living inside an invisible Arc/Dome/Bubble...

Why would we be living in this?
What is it's purpose?
Who or what has put this here?
Is it protecting us?

All questions and not enough answers....Please discuss...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP