Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Nordic race is dying - Blonde-haired, blue-eyed people getting extinct
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message There's another race responsible for this. They're the one's who created the African slave trade and then turned right around and posed as the saviors of black people. They created these organizations you speak of, and if I say who they are I will get my answer deleted. Their plan has always been for control and part of that control is the annihilation of us, the Aryan race. They engineered World Wars 1 and World War 2 where millions of white men on both sides were forced to murder each other for some so-called higher cause, thus killing off millions of white males carrying the alpha gene, and leaving several generations of mostly whimpy white guys always backing down when they're in a
confrontation with a non-white. Our fighting spirit has been killed or bred out of us and if we don't
get it back we're doomed! We will literally be extinct in less than 100 years.

War is when the government decides who your enemy is.
Revolution is when you decide for yourself.

[link to www.northwestfront.org]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP