Users Online Now: 1,471 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 278,125
Pageviews Today: 442,589Threads Today: 159Posts Today: 2,811
04:50 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Acne Sufferers!!! Finally a CURE!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I'll start with this - Ive been suffering from acne since 15-16 years old. I am now 25 going on 26, male. It was minor when I was younger, but recently became very cystic, persistant, painful, and would leave horrific scarring.

It lead me to a deep depression. I know I am attractive if my skin was clear, but it wasnt. Its been years since a female was interested in me.. sad... but true. I have a feeling thats all about to change

Ive tried EVERYTHING. Nothing ever worked. Vitamins, antibiotics, face washes, diets, face masks, everything except accutane because I was too afraid to take it. I am sooo glad I never took accutane because after all my research, I found the cure.

The cure? DO NOT WASH your face everyday!! I came across a regimen called the "Caveman" regimen. It has saved my life. I literally do not wash my face for days at a time. Yes I still shower every day, but I do not get my face wet at all, I use a VERY light moisturizer sometimes. The first few days causes a lot of dead flaky skin, but its a natural protectant and will go away over the course of the next week. Wash your face lightly every 4-5 days once. Then go another 4-5 days no wash. It has worked absolute wonders..

My acne is gone. My scarring - gone. Depression - gone. Confidence on the rise. Its only been a week! My skin took a compete 180. I feel amazing. Not washing keeps the essential oils in the skin and balances skin tone. It really works!

Knowledge is power. Share with anyone you know suffering. It is a life changing regimen. I will do this for the rest of my life.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP