Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Mystery Floating UFO Orbs Rising above my House
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message First,No joke & not on drugs,ok!
Second, These Ufo's Are Not mechanical but I've saw those too!

Edit: Revised for more detail on Oct. 17 2011

Ok now, I would like for yall to help me understand what I might of saw with my experience that happened in Late September of 2011 if you can.This was a daytime experience in the late afternoon.

It was my wife's birthday & me,my wife,my mom & daughter was driving back up to my house from having a dinner & was about to enter my driveway when I noticed a lot of light purple to a light pink/red polka dot orbs floating in the air to the side my yard. This area was an open area I don't know how many feet but they were low. Maybe about the height of the trees that we have on the other side of our yard.

I noticed first & asked everyone in the car,do yall see that? Everyone directed their attention & said yeah & watched as these bubble (perfectly round) or polka dot orbs all gathered around in mid air of my yard. I saw polka dot because of the different color shades of these orbs,it reminded me of polka dots. Within about 10 seconds or so all at once all started to rapidly rise up further & further in the sky & eventually vanished. Even though they had color to them they also were kinda transparent at the same time. But here is the bad part, nobody had a camera. I wish so bad I could have snapped some photos to look back on.

So what were these anyone know or have an idea?
I've done google searches/ photos & I've saw nothing yet that matches. I thought like methane gas or something similar.But google does not offer me any clues as far as gases rising & reflecting the sun or anything similar.

I Never saw anything like it in my entire life.Any even my mom could not explain it. Any 1 out there have this experience?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP