Users Online Now: 2,033 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,240,939
Pageviews Today: 1,694,430Threads Today: 432Posts Today: 7,146
01:32 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Americans WANT Obama To Bring The Wood To Romney And His Lies. There Will Be No 'Dangerous' Black Man Fear Manipulation That Will Work Now.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message President Obama is now free to open and apply his cans of Whoop Ass on Mitt Romneys huge head and expose his lies and debt exploding plans.

Americans have been innoculated from the knee jerk subconscious fear response toward a Black Man mercilessly pounding a White Man.

This bludgeoning will not be cast through a racial prism though FOX will try, instead it will be seen as a naked exposure of Mitt Romney as the lying Charlatan that he is.

It was necessary for Obama to throw the first debate to overcome the angry black man narrative that the right had cued up using old video of Obama and various strategically placed stories.

I personally hope President Obama calls Mitt Romney a liar to his face and then explains why he is being so harsh in his assessment of Romney.

Also I hope everyone tells their small children that Romney hates Big Bird and wants to evict Sesame street so children will scorn Romney.

I hate his lying ass.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP