Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject breaking RAF manurers
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message It may not be much but I live in an area in UK called Norfolk and a area known for RAF training ( The Wash ) usually there is average movement of aircraft however I have just noticed that today there is more movement than usual for the past 20 minutes the have been fly bys of 2 low and fast flying tornado aircraft in formations of 3 which I have never seen in this area before and also 1 formation of 4 tornado's flying higher and as I'm typing this there is another formation of 2 tornado's flying low its a lot of activity in such a shot time I couldn't see if they were armed and they were heading out to the north sea direction Its a bit unusual and like I said it may be nothing but within a short space of time a lot has just gone on just thought it was worth a mention.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP