Users Online Now: 2,296 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,031,811
Pageviews Today: 1,721,343Threads Today: 690Posts Today: 12,401
05:01 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Pakistani girl allegedly shot in the head by the Taliban, arrives in UK. Who's gonna get to her first, Madonna or GaGa??
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Malala Yousufzai, the Pakistani girl allegedly shot in the head by the Taliban, just arrived in UK for a medical treatment. Notice that I use the word "allegedly", because this whole story looks like a blatant Zionist psyop fabricated to boost the anti-Muslim hatred propaganda, and as far as I'm concerned, she could have been shot by a Mossad hitman and nobody would tell the difference.

And yep, I know I'm gonna be flamed for this reasoning.

Islamabad, Pakistan (CNN) -- The 14-year-old Pakistani girl who was shot in the head simply because she wants an education has become an international symbol of defiance against the Taliban.

Though the extremist group has been called murderous ideologues for years, Malala Yousufzai's determination and bravery have inspired thousands across the world to stand up. Her attack has prompted protests in her home country over the past several days, and moved regular people and highly influential global leaders alike to get more serious than ever about defeating the Taliban.

On Monday the 14-year-old arrived in Britain for medical treatment while rallies in her name were just ending or being organized.
 Quoting: [link to edition.cnn.com]

So now that Malala is in the UK, the Western MSM will buid a massive apparatus to use her image to brainwash the sheple into more hate against the Middle East. It's just a matter of few days until Illuminati whores like Madonna and Lady GaGa get to the hospital with their self-promotion circus and pseudo-politically correct lame speeches.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP