Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Fixing the other post..
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Got logged out while typing my post.. Was bullshit.. Here it is and a link to the old one..

Many have decided, from all the disinfo, to constantly laugh and shrug off anything to do with the Reptilians. If you know anything about conspiracies the best way to keep a secret secret once it's out is to flood the idea with lies AND truth, but always a greater amount of lies, until people conclude themselves of the false nature. Only the discerning will be able to follow that broken trail, and the trivial number and nature of those few gives you us "nuts" on GLP.

Here, gathered together by our common pursuit, we again are fed more of that deadly mix of info/disinfo. Like a second level in the matrix, many are so passionate they forget this place is still just a step farther into the rabbit hole of deception. Feeling safe and with like kind, walls lower slightly, fatally, letting the creeping opinions of "subterfugists" invade. Once keen minds become slowly veiled, their opinions changing with every word they read, truth or shit. Do well to remember that those that be, they always shit more than the truth let. Anyhow.. On to my idea..

Credo Mutwa, "last of the witchdoctors" or whatever, holding the remainder of secrets of the earth, tells of the nature of these Chitauri, being reptilian, having a third eye, e.c.t (If you have a stomach for interesting mumbo-jumbo, and lots of it, watch [link to www.youtube.com] I know he may be full of shit, just another quack, but anyone reading this must admit to themselves to be equally as nutty, holding some opinion that in the eye of mainstream society is just as insane.

Now, I've drawn some lines that may not be factual, but are rather given to me of insinct, or as many here might hoot, a "higher self".. These Chitauri are annunaki, nephilim, and almost any other god/demon you can think of, all just different approximate descriptions through the eye of each cultures perspective and religion ( In many cases supplanting the religion.), with respect to the underlining rule that NO Chitauri be shown as they actually appear, a very important fact. Now do a little research and discover for yourself that IN ALL religions snakes are either worshipped, or denounced, but exist as a pivotal idea. Even more fall into a strange category that do not directly worship snakes or reptiles, but rather display their God/s with snakes draped about them, being of an unusual color, having an extra eye, alluding to what they were forbidden to display directly. Now If no one knows what to REALLY look for, it will be a wild goose chase in the eyes of those who perceive no threat in myths, though truth be all myth has an underlying message of truth or moral. Blah.. Tangent, I derailed myself.. Anyhow..

Cast from the skys by GOoD (< Take as God, or just Good, lol, case by personal case.), or rather, in a battle over us and earth, ran down here to hide behind the innocents, a common tactic of an inferior force on the verge of losing the common prize, a last ditch effort. They entrenched and intermingled, through the derailing of natural human cultural advancement, and genetic modification and interbreeding, like a tumor digging deeper, ensuring that removal would be equally as fatal, if not more horrific and painful, than that they be left alone. This tactic only bought them time, as the forces of GOoD are many, resilient, infinitely clever, and above all, of compassion and peace.

The Chitauri feed off of us, literally and metaphysically, which I/we can only pray, and assume, is against some universal law. As a reptilian comes to a time of death, they can through the metaphysical suck the life-force from some poor victim. Most often this is done in a sickening series of steps, where the victim is in some manner bound near the monster ( Likely in this day in age through the instilled fear of lack of stability and a place to live, which enforces a habitual nature which is exploited by the "devils"), and periodically made to suffer, or maybe constantly made to suffer ( This can be by something as simple as family issues, to increasingly more complicated and painful mental anguish through carefully planned psychological failures in the subject.), depending on the nature of remaining time for the fading Chitauri, who will feed off this misery and through that avenue, the very essence of the victim. The final phase, when the human is near to death himself from the strange ailing sickness and lack of passion for life due to the steady drain on his/her body by the stress of being leeched, is then scared and chased, a FINAL hunt. They want the LAST ounces of adrenaline and other "fight or flight" self produced drugs in the blood of the victim for the ultimate delicacy, where they consume the human physical form.

I know, it sounds utterly retarded, but it is what I REALLY feel. Even worse, I know I am being drained, I have seen the bars of the prison and carefully orchestrated masquerade leading to my present, and can fearfully see the path ahead to some degree, which only makes to hasten them in removing me, a danger to their carefully wrought illusion and schemes. < I sound like another paranoid nut, but once again, I and many know that crazy is the truth more often than not, just lacking proper translation or avenues of communication.

There are many gaps in my thesis, any CONSTRUCTIVE advice or criticism welcome. I am searching, help me find a way to beat this, or overcome this craziness besetting me, a way we all might beat this. At least tell me I'm not alone in this vision? I prayed to God my entire life, and he led me to all this, even against orthodox christian teaching. GOoD exists, but man that is no longer purely man has perverted his teachings, if in fact all that we know isn't but clever craftmanship, err, craft-alien-ship, designed to keep us suffering but duped into continuing despite, lol. Life is supposed to be more, I feel it, I know it, for ages it's been known even, but none had the words to explain, slowly pacified by the sirenous song of the Chitauri, lulled into habituality and complacency that over time formed the bars on the most advanced prison ever conceptualized, no physical bars, all in the mind, but concrete as gravity after consistent and repetitive training and breeding.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP