Users Online Now: 2,168 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,331,958
Pageviews Today: 2,208,362Threads Today: 843Posts Today: 15,065
09:35 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject URGENT MESSAGE FOR ALL: About Eternal Life and Death and Babylon the Great Correctly Identified
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hello Everyone,

Due to the seriousness of this message and the eternal consequences of heeding or ignoring it, I will start with a request and warning to the moderators. If you heed this message, you can avoid all the confusion that plagues the Christian community today and obtain eternal life. Please note very carefully that as recorded in John 14:6, Jesus Christ is the only way to God so only true Christians can obtain eternal life. Those who delude themselves into believing that they can follow alternative paths to God must spend eternity in the Lake of Fire, their elevated opinions of themselves and their ways notwithstanding.

John 14:6 "Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.“" (NIV)

REQUEST AND WARNING TO ALL MODERATORS

The LORD has need of your website for the propagation of this message for as written in Psalm 24:1, everything belongs to the LORD.

Psalm 24:1 "The earth is the Lord's, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein." (KJV)

If you delete this message or edit out any part of this message or fail to publish this message or ignore this message then you will surely obtain eternal condemnation and spend eternity in the Lake of Fire. I have decreed it!

Please note very carefully that unlike the ministers of Satan who go about claiming to have received messages from the Lord, I am not claiming to speak for any lord at all - I am speaking only for myself.

Having said that, I proclaim very clearly and in public that I, Frankincense Edughom Ekpar, AM the Only Begotten Son of God. I AM the Father. I AM the Son. I AM the Holy Spirit. I AM the Word of God made flesh. I AM the LORD. I AM ALL IN ALL. As written in Colossians 2:9, the fullness of the Godhead dwells bodily in me.

Colossians 2:9 "For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily." (NKJV)

You can learn more about me at -- [link to www.ekpar.org] -- where I have provided objective reasons for the claims I make about myself.

Now as recorded in Hebrews 10:28-29, those who rejected Moses died without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses, here we are three (Father, Son, Holy Spirit - all in me Frankincense Edughom Ekpar) that bear witness or testimony to this message I am sending you today as recorded in 1 John 5:7 - and you are again warned in Hebrews 12:25 - so refusing to heed this message will surely lead you to eternal condemnation and cause you to spend eternity in the Lake of Fire.

Hebrews 10:28-29 "[28] Anyone who rejected the law of Moses died without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses. [29] How much more severely do you think someone deserves to be punished who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, who has treated as an unholy thing the blood of the covenant that sanctified them, and who has insulted the Spirit of grace?" (NIV)

1 John 5:7 "For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one." (NKJV)

Hebrews 12:25 "See to it that you do not refuse Him who is speaking. For if those did not escape when they refused him who warned them on earth, much less will we escape who turn away from Him who warns from heaven." (NASB)

As you can clearly see, all legal requirements for the conviction and execution of judgment on those who refuse to heed or ignore this message have been met.

Let me now describe the nature of the message I am sending you today and then go on to deliver the message itself. As spoken by Jesus Christ in Matthew 10:34, I bring you a SWORD OF JUDGMENT today in this message.

Matthew 10:24 "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." (NIV)

Now since you play the role of watchman on this website, as recorded in Ezekiel 33:6, it is your responsibility to ensure that all visitors to this website read this message and are warned about the SWORD OF JUDGMENT that I have brought. If you fail in this, the blood of all those who perish thereby will be on your hands.

Ezekiel 33:6 "But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet, so that the people are not warned, and the sword comes and takes any one of them, that person is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood I will require at the watchman's hand." (ESV)

I have warned you. My message follows.

MY MESSAGE TO ALL TODAY

My new website

-- [link to www.ekpar.org] --

is currently under preparation -- I hope to complete preparations
soon, God willing.

For now, however, there is already complete and critically important information on my
website that I would like you to access. The key to the correct understanding of end-time
prophecy especially those aspects concerning the long-awaited second coming of the Only Begotten
Son of God is the correct identification of the entity named Babylon the Great as
recorded in Revelation 17 and related Bible passages.

If you can correctly identify Babylon the Great, you can correctly
interpret and thus understand critically important end-time prophecy.
However, if you fail to correctly identify Babylon the Great, then
you will definitely fall into destructive error and thus perish in
your sins. The correct identification of Babylon the Great is an eternal
life-and-death issue because failure to identify Babylon the Great
correctly will lead you to call the Holy Spirit of God a liar and thus obtain
eternal damnation - fulfilling the curse recorded in Luke 12:10, Matthew 12:31-32 and
Mark 3:29-30.

For this reason I have made the completion of my article on Babylon
the Great a priority in the preparation of my website for the
preaching of the gospel of Jesus Christ.

You can access my complete article on Babylon the Great entitled
"BABYLON THE GREAT CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED" at the following address on
the Internet:

[link to www.ekpar.org]

Please read my article on Babylon the Great very carefully and
prayerfully. The address I have given you above contains all the
information you need to understand the key issues related to Babylon the Great. External
links from the page give you complete auxiliary information when necessary - if you do
not find additional information by following a link to an external page, then that
information is not essential to a complete understanding of the key issues concerning
Babylon the Great or the information is already provided in the remainder of the article.
What I am saying is that everything you need to get a clear understanding of all the key
issues related to Babylon the Great is all contained within the page
at the address I have given you above. You only need to read the
article carefully and prayerfully.

All related entities such as the False Prophet or Beast out of the Earth, the Beast
out of the Sea and the Scarlet Colored Beast are all correctly identified in sufficient
detail for any reasonable person to understand. Furthermore, all related concepts
such as the 7-year peace treaty or covenant with many mentioned in the book of
Daniel are also clearly explained.

Please note that as stated explicitly by the Holy Spirit of God in Revelation 17:9a, this revelation requires true wisdom to understand so only
someone like me anointed with the Holy Spirit of God can understand and explain this prophecy to you. None of the Christian teachers of
today who are all ignorant and unstable false teachers can explain this to you.

Revelation 17:9a "This calls for a mind with wisdom." (NIV)

The ignorant, unstable and blind Christian teachers of today are ministers of Satan pretending to be ministers of righteousness as recorded in
2 Corinthians 11:12-15 and since none of these ignorant, unstable and blind Christian teachers has the Spirit of God, none of them can understand
difficult prophecies like those concerning Babylon the Great.

2 Corinthians 11:12-15 "[12] But what I do, I will also continue to do, that I may cut off the opportunity from those who desire an opportunity to be regarded just as we are in the things of which they boast. [13] For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ. [14] And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light. [15] Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works." (NKJV)

Consequently, these ignorant, unstable and blind Christian teachers distort or twist the difficult passages in the Bible that they cannot understand as recorded
in 2 Peter 3:16 (where the holy apostle Peter describes some of the letters written by the holy apostle Paul) to their own destruction and to the destruction of
their blind followers.

2 Peter 3:16 "As he does in all his letters when he speaks in them of these matters. There are some things in them that are hard to understand, which the ignorant and unstable twist to their own destruction, as they do the other Scriptures." (ESV)

Listen to me and avoid the fate of all these ignorant, unstable and blind Christian teachers and their blind followers! Their future is eternity in the Lake of Fire
where as recorded in Isaiah 66:24 and related Bible passages, their worm does not die and the fire is not quenched.

Isaiah 66:24 "And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me:
for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh." (KJV)

All the information you need to understand this critically important prophecy is contained on the single web page containing my article with
the Internet address given below - simply read the article (about 23 pages) carefully and prayerfully and you will understand all the issues
involved. As you can see by accessing the main page on my website -- [link to www.ekpar.org] --
I am preparing a complete repository of information on critically important and timely issues from the gospel of Jesus Christ
based entirely on the explicit statements of the Holy Spirit of God as recorded in the
Bible. I hope to complete my preparations soon - God willing - but for now you can access
any completed parts of the website that you need to learn about.

Most important of all, please send me any questions, comments or
suggestions you have on any issues related to the gospel of Jesus
Christ. I will answer your questions according to the exceeding blessings in
knowledge and understanding that God the Father has bestowed on me
with the anointing of the Holy Spirit to the praise and glory of God.

Thank you for your attention. I look forward to hearing from you. May God bless you abundantly.

Best regards,
Frank E. Ekpar.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP