Users Online Now: 2,257 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 570,660
Pageviews Today: 955,155Threads Today: 321Posts Today: 5,792
11:08 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject LA Sinkhole / Storm Sandy / ME conflicts - Please help and please allow me to help. - This is Yer ground Yah
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Edit: Main posts are linked at the end of this opening post for faster navigation.. Check'em all! Much info here!

(Sinkhole situation updates are given on a daily baisis and won't be linked.)

LA Sinkhole, Hurricane Sandy, Fukushima, Outbreaks, Meningitis, Earthquakes, Synthia, Olympic openings, Timewave Zero, War, Three Days of Darkness, Black Sun.. take your pick, doom is here!

Take your time..
It could be about all of you..

-Please note nothing of this thread is affiliated to any specific religion or belief.

This has been bugging me the last few days.. I've shared pieces of my story some time ago, and I felt like doing it again in a more detailed fashion..

I'm not so sure if that is what should be thone now dough.

It's pretty much simple then. In the beggining of the year I (and my sister) found out something that started back in August 2011.
With this information I (and my sister) tried to predict the next events.

We managed to be accurate.

But what we predicted showed to be something bigger than I previously thought.

After some months I realized I was connected to the events we predicted. After some time I realized I was strictly connected even to the events that happened before.

Now I know.. There are somethings within (and without) that you simply can't deny.

So, please, help me. And allow me to help. Better yet, be aware that I'm helping.

May it blossom.

I'm off, see Yah.

Jump to posts:

herethere

The Fifth Trumpet and Sinkhole prediction: Thread: LA Sinkhole / Storm Sandy / ME conflicts - Please help and please allow me to help. - This is Yer ground Yah

Book of gates: Thread: LA Sinkhole / Storm Sandy / ME conflicts - Please help and please allow me to help. - This is Yer ground Yah

I pet Goat II and The Hours of Apollonius: Thread: LA Sinkhole / Storm Sandy / ME conflicts - Please help and please allow me to help. - This is Yer ground Yah

The Olympic opening ceremony: Thread: LA Sinkhole / Storm Sandy / ME conflicts - Please help and please allow me to help. - This is Yer ground Yah

Timewave zero and the last hours: Thread: LA Sinkhole / Storm Sandy / ME conflicts - Please help and please allow me to help. - This is Yer ground Yah (Page 2)

The Trumpets: Thread: LA Sinkhole / Storm Sandy / ME conflicts - Please help and please allow me to help. - This is Yer ground Yah

Sixth trumpet? Black Sun? Thread: LA Sinkhole / Storm Sandy / ME conflicts - Please help and please allow me to help. - This is Yer ground Yah (Page 2)

(Speculation)Sinkhole ramifications? Hurricane Isaac's path / Meningitis outbreak connected? Thread: LA Sinkhole / Storm Sandy / ME conflicts - Please help and please allow me to help. - This is Yer ground Yah (Page 3)

Small update, 22nd October, Eight Hour: Thread: LA Sinkhole / Storm Sandy / ME conflicts - Please help and please allow me to help. - This is Yer ground Yah (Page 4)

Eight Hour, Hurricane Sandy and Job 37 Thread: LA Sinkhole / Storm Sandy / ME conflicts - Please help and please allow me to help. - This is Yer ground Yah (Page 4)

A quick catch up: Thread: LA Sinkhole / Storm Sandy / ME conflicts - Please help and please allow me to help. - This is Yer ground Yah (Page 6)

Next coming, the Ninth Hour: Thread: LA Sinkhole / Storm Sandy / ME conflicts - Please help and please allow me to help. - This is Yer ground Yah (Page 6)

Relating Bible Prophecies, Zechariah and Revelation. The flying roll and the UFO of Kentucky: Thread: LA Sinkhole / Storm Sandy / ME conflicts - Please help and please allow me to help. - This is Yer ground Yah (Page 6)

Possible Nostradamus prophecies connection?: Thread: LA Sinkhole / Storm Sandy / ME conflicts - Please help and please allow me to help. - This is Yer ground Yah (Page 6)

More related to Nostradamus: Thread: LA Sinkhole / Storm Sandy / ME conflicts - Please help and please allow me to help. - This is Yer ground Yah (Page 6)

Relation to Mayan myth, the Sun and the Dark-Rift: Thread: LA Sinkhole / Storm Sandy / ME conflicts - Please help and please allow me to help. - This is Yer ground Yah (Page 7)

More on the Mayans, VERY important post!!: Thread: LA Sinkhole / Storm Sandy / ME conflicts - Please help and please allow me to help. - This is Yer ground Yah (Page 9)

The Eleventh Hour of Appolonius and what to look for, 28th: Thread: LA Sinkhole / Storm Sandy / ME conflicts - Please help and please allow me to help. - This is Yer ground Yah (Page 11)

banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP