Users Online Now: 2,355 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 670,371
Pageviews Today: 1,172,172Threads Today: 493Posts Today: 8,312
02:01 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Official Consolidation Thread for Lousiana Sinkhole and Other Related Happenings
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Some believe the LA sinkhole is THE story to be following and I agree. But there are way too many threads now on GLP for posters to keep up with, especially people who are just now learning about it and wanting to know more about what's happening there.

So this thread could be the "consolidation" thread where informed posters who've been researching this can post their links and valuable information so that everyone can use this as the base thread.

So please contribute only the most worthwhile info and links and let's try and stay on topic - and ignore the shitrolls. Thanks.

I'll start with a few links, along with the video because I consider it to be very noteworthy. The guy explains the geology of the area, the salt brine, etc. for those who want to understand, and he uses maps and diagrams.

He discusses the ramifications for New Madrid and other very interesting beliefs about what appears to be actually going on.

At the end, he says that what was shown in the movie "2012" is happening now.

Thread: Don't make ASSUMPTIONS; try to Understand.

Thread: Multi agencies searching for an explosion that has been felt in all NW La..E Texas & S Ar.

Thread: Sinkhole and Gulf Oil Disaster Connection...Also tied to New Madrid fault! Must see video!!

Thread: HUGE Louisiana sinkhole!!!!

Thread: HUGE Louisiana sinkhole! PART 2
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP