Users Online Now: 2,072 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 965,842
Pageviews Today: 1,800,119Threads Today: 876Posts Today: 15,685
07:56 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Unhappy? Are You Ready to Feel Great?!! The Mood Cure: Amino Acids and Their Incredible Impact on Moods
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message If anyone here has trouble with down, irritable or negative moods, you MUST get this book (I'm not associated with it in ANY way).

I've known I've had low levels of neurotransmitters that control moods (basically my entire life) and it has been really rough at times. And I mean REALLY rough, to the point of not wanting to be here anymore.

It's also been really hard on relationships because I could be hell on wheels, even when there was little to nothing to be upset about. Now, I'm 99% rock-solid, balanced and feel "normal" like anyone would if they had adequate levels of essential neurotransmitter "building blocks." No more extreme highs or extreme lows. Just nice and balanced in the middle, feeling peaceful, cheerful and able to work with ease.

Getting on 5-HTP, tyrosine and DL-phenylalanine has been a God-send. Some will find greater results from tryptophan than 5-HTP -- both are precursors to serotonin, and boost serotonin levels significantly!

I'm feeling really, really good, balanced and normal. GABA is also good for those who are stressed out an unable to relax. Personally, it relaxes me to where I feel like I just smoked a joint, so I only take that at night and on rare occasions. It literally IS a chill pill!

"The Mood Cure" book: [link to www.amazon.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP