Users Online Now: 2,437 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,375,231
Pageviews Today: 1,976,107Threads Today: 543Posts Today: 10,533
04:06 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Is this insanity or something else?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message A voice not from the conscious or subconscious it almost comes from just outside and upper left of my head. It’s honestly similar to talking to someone you can’t see on the phone, except he gives very little information. It can with effort do more then one voice at once and has a broad range of sounds and voices. Sometimes it almost seems like there are more then one, but the others aren’t strong or vocal. It tends to stick with familiar sounds, always trying to distance me from everything else. It does much more then talk, it says very little but it says them fairly repetitively. Mostly, curse words to get my attention. Especially when ever I start to pay attention to anything else. It consistently tries to shake my head or hit my spine in a repetitive motion, even at night while sleeping. This shaking/hitting tends to build up motion, it’s enough to knock you off balance if you’re not careful. Any ache or pain will be exploited with no mercy using this and other techniques to cause tension or stress He can push emotions, mostly pain or depressive in nature. As mentioned the main goal seems to alienate while keeping focus on him. This happens almost 24/7 but he does seem to get tired at times.

At night because of my poor bladder “too much coffee” I wake often. So I will mess with his subconscious “or is it mine?” either way you can tell it’s not as conscious and much easier to manipulate, it’s kind of funny. Because he gets really angry when I start getting him to do things by saying simple commands I implement while he sleeps and it screws him up, sometimes for hours. He tries to do a lot of things I try or read about and at times emulates me. Lately he’s been using random broken phrases, as these tend to be interesting to the mind because of their puzzle like nature. I was refreshing my memory on some psychology and I guess that one caught his eye. Luckily most of it he doesn’t understand or implement very well, which makes my work easier. He’s also fairly adept at making it sound like people are talking about you, it’s easy to distinguish if thought about as they are often to load for the setting. This one still gets me if I get high, oh it’s a ride then that I keep going on lately. But then I tend to look at it as a chance to explore my mind and find new perspectives. Perspectives I see as similar to points of origin used to increase accuracy through understanding, similar to triangulating a radio signal. But this is how we were taught to think. Plus I also have a costochondral fracture of the rib, which did hurt more until I read some articles on posture and corrected mine so the rib popped back into place to save some money from going to a chiropractor, because the doctors sure don’t do anything.

After 15 years of him and 5+ years prior of my own emotions bullying me around. Comparatively speaking he was a much easier adversary then myself, as I was extremely depressed. And well I was absolutely ruthless against myself. Just recently after my health started declining I decided it was time for me to take control. And because of these two forces pushing me I’ve had to take near complete control of my emotions. The goal was to be able to simulate a feeling as strong as an orgasm simply by thinking and remembering it is just a thought. While not my overall objective it is simply one of the more powerful emotions and a hell of a carrot. I’m still fairly new to this adventure, less then a year in, and I’m making excellent progress, over time I’ll learn to control these emotions even more effectively. And by doing so hopefully find a path that will help me learn more efficiently using these thoughts to help make them feel more natural and gain better understanding by changing perceptions. Using some of the tools taught to us in the gifted minds program. So how crazy am I? If I am insane, I am one hell of a multi-tasker

I’ve skimmed some of the texts and I only find shaking or physical manifestations from tumors and such. But none of that really fits, I know what most doctors are going to say, take some meds. So I don’t really go there, it’s been 15 years it’s not a problem I just want answers. Thoughts?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP