Users Online Now: 2,167 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,629,683
Pageviews Today: 2,380,841Threads Today: 653Posts Today: 13,445
07:24 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Could Felix Baumgartner be the SUPERSONIC man mentioned in Katy Perry's ET vid ?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I found it interesting to see some people post the meaning of Felix Baumgartner's name in some forums and video comments.

Felix: happy, lucky and prosperous
Baumgartner: the tree gardener, nurseryman or orchard grower; dweller near an orchard

Then I remembered a really strange dream I had back in May:

5/30 – 8:20AM
After a rough night of sleep, I still cannot believe I remembered any kind of dream. I actually dreamt of Katy Perry. I felt like I was assisting her in preparing for a musical play or video production. It was set outdoors on a countryside. There were all these actors and extras, people of all ages. They were all grouped into families as they had to get up on a stage platform and take turns singing together. I was strangely focused on their noses for some reason. The people were all dressed in period costumes from the 40s-50s era. I was reminded of what The Three Stooges wore in their old TV shows. Right before I woke up, I heard a line from one of Katy Perry’s demonic songs called E.T. The line was “You’re so supersonic…” The video was very creepy!! END.

The 1940-50s period costumes allude to where this recording setting event took place...above Roswell, New Mexico of all places blink!!

1947 to be exact...!

Check out how Kanye West and Katy Perry are depicted in a similiar scenario...the RedBULL MAN falling...looks like it's just about right!

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP