Users Online Now: 1,115 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 337,532
Pageviews Today: 545,539Threads Today: 153Posts Today: 2,731
05:56 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Going VIRAL, 1st place I'm posting is GLP: My State and potentially whole nation has orchestrated a ritualistic murder plot against me
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message To Whom it May Concern,

This is NOT a paranoid rant, nor is this a joke. This is the most direct exposure of a real life conspiracy ever posted on this forum, potentially online. I’ve been lurking GLP for a while, and you have no idea how huge what you’re about to read is. You have now opened something that could send a lot of people to prison for pre-meditated murder.

What follows is a true account of how my family and I have become the target of a sacrificial ceremony to take place in less than a few weeks. Months, maximum.

I am posting this in hopes of spreading this information across the net, answering whatever questions are safe to answer, and making this story viral.
I plan to send it to as many journalists and web hosts as possible.
Unfortunately, the odds of somebody of influence reading this who ISN'T affiliated are slim to none. In fact, I expect most mods to delete this topic IMMEDIATELY (including, I’m sorry to inform, the mod of this forum). If you managed to read this and see it gone a few seconds later, SAVE IT. Spam it through out the web.

The knowledge of the inhumane and sadistic event that is to take place has spread throughout my entire state, and to the executive office. YES, the president.
If I tried to make this up, I couldn't. I’m going to try to keep this topic grounded as much as possible, because I’m aware how absurd this will all seem. In fact, I just re-read what I wrote so far, and I ASK YOU TO PLEASE keep reading. This is an example of when reality gets too real to believe.

WARNING: If you reply, let alone opened this thread, you are now being tracked. I'm sorry, but I am under surveillance 24/7. I couldn't make this up if I tried, and I assure you that posting this information was the last of my intentions. At this point, spreading this information is vital for too many reasons to mention, other than the wellbeing of my family.
To my watchers: I don’t plan on revealing anything but your savage plot towards my family.
By the time I press send, this will reach 99% of my state. To all my classmates: hi.

Before I even get into how I got into the grave position I am in, allow me to backtrack a little.

I'm an Israeli/American citizen. I attend a University in the Pacific Northwest. I’m in my 20’s. Not a political dissident or a terrorist. I vote, I love this country ever since we moved here less than 14 years ago. I love my city, and I love the people.
The city I’m in has a very big culture orientated towards a certain group/organization/society. Every person in my University, student and staff, partakes in this ‘society,’ lets call it. Nation-wide initiation into this group has recently taken place for a certain purpose:
Collectively (although to be fair, this comes from 1 person’s mind – WHO I WON’T REVEAL), they (yes, my whole university) have organized an entire ceremony to take place.
The torture mechanisms, performance(s), and the actual sacrificial rite have been carefully organized and prepared. The victims, my family and I: 3 people, 1 elder, 1 public school teacher, and me.
Why? The answer is far too out there to get into at the moment. Nor do I wish to get into details. The real reason is shared between the priest who is scheduled to perform the ‘rite’ and I. And of course, the fellow ‘priests.’ The actual torture they devised is so unbelievably grotesque and inhumane that I can’t even type it out. Everything you can imagine and more that can be done to a 20 some year old.

Who knows?: my neighbors. My professors. All the student body. Every single person driving on the road. And like I mentioned, this has reached the upper ranks. Yes, this is intended to be recorded. Yes, it is intended to generate a revenue.

If you want to call B.S, I understand. I would too.

Why wouldn’t somebody speak up? Why would anyone partake in something so dangerous to their wellbeing and freedom? Because A) they can get away with it, B) they are under death oath, and C) the rewards are too great for them to give up for worthless human life.
What else to say? I don’t know, there’s too much. It’s too much for me to even want to think about. My whole consciousness has been polluted with this madness over the last few months. No, I never spoke up against this group, No I never planned against this group, No I never cared to ever get in the way of this group. Free will is greater than all. Unfortunately the will of these people (only the 1-2 organizers really, the rest are equally the victim), has crossed into mine.

Why? Official reason: I’m a worthless eater (I’m a senior, finishing a degree and a minor).
Real reason: only the priests and I know. Like I mentioned before, certain things I WILL NOT REVEAL. What I will say is, refer to the start of the story.

This stream of consciousness is the only way I can get all this info out. This must be spread and shared. Even if I fall victim to the sword, the injustice that is taking place must be known and publicized. Murder and unfortunate events are a part of life, but brutality and injustice must be eliminated.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP