Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I'm becoming seriously racist against blacks
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I am white and I really hate to admit this, but I am becoming so racist when I never thought I would be. I can see past racism, but lately, I am just so disgusted what so many ignorant blacks are letting happen to this country.

Before Obama got in, I thought he seemed like a good guy. A likeable guy. I was seriously considering voting for him, but I had my suspicions that he was a globalist, so I didn't. I was just started to see beyond the Left/Right paradigm, so I didn't vote at all. But I hoped I was wrong about Obama and I hoped that he would change America for the better.

I hoped wrong. So wrong.

And everyday I am seeing people, both black and white completely blind to what he is doing to this country and our freedoms that America was (supposedly) built on. They only see his blackness and are blinded by it. It makes me ill.

But what makes me more ill than anything is the call to violence by black Obama supporters. Makes me think that maybe blacks are inferior in intelligence as so many have pointed out. How can even they be this stupid? How can they not see the irony of a black president put in to take down America? Are they really as dumb as they seem to be? And most seem to be that dumb.

I am not saying all blacks are dumb. Some are brilliant beyond belief. But so many are dumb. And so many are making things much worse for them by supporting this cosmic joke in the White house.

I am not even a Romney supporter. I am just a white newly racist person who sees past the two party system and wants blacks to wise up and face the truth of what is going on before America crumbles the ground. If they don't, a new civil war is likely to occur. And that is precisely what the globalists want.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP