Users Online Now: 2,070 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,066,538
Pageviews Today: 1,779,979Threads Today: 718Posts Today: 12,828
05:30 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject So The Illuminati Wrote The Bible Eh?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Then why does the illuminati tell us;

(KJV)Psalm 2:2-5
The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord , and against his anointed, saying ,

[3] Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

[4] He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

[5] Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

So, here we have the Illuminati telling us that the "kings of the earth" are against an non-existent God and His anointed. Well, that's rather weird for them to do. The kings ARE the illuminati aren't they? Lets carry on.

(KJV)Deuteronomy 17:2-5
If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the Lord thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the Lord thy God, in transgressing his covenant,

[3] And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded;

[4] And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it , and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel:

[5] Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

So, the illuminati tells us that worshipping the sun, moon or any other thing in sky is an abomination, but aren't Rome (rumoured to deal with the Bible) and Catholicism sun worshippers? What about the other religions that do worship the sky? Did Egypt not worship the sky as well? But we are supposed to believe that the Bible stemmed from some Egyptian beliefs. Why would the illuminati tell us to not do something that they themselves do and promote? More weirdness.

(KJV)Deuteronomy 4:15-18
Take ye therefore good heed unto yourselves; for ye saw no manner of similitude on the day that the Lord spake unto you in Horeb out of the midst of the fire:

[16] Lest ye corrupt yourselves , and make you a graven image, the similitude of any figure, the likeness of male or female,

[17] The likeness of any beast that is on the earth, the likeness of any winged fowl that flieth in the air,

[18] The likeness of any thing that creepeth on the ground, the likeness of any fish that is in the waters beneath the earth:

(KJV)Exodus 20:2-6
I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

[3] Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

[4] Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:

[5] Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

[6] And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

(KJV)Deuteronomy 7:23-26
But the Lord thy God shall deliver them unto thee, and shall destroy them with a mighty destruction, until they be destroyed.

[24] And he shall deliver their kings into thine hand, and thou shalt destroy their name from under heaven: there shall no man be able to stand before thee, until thou have destroyed them.

[25] The graven images of their gods shall ye burn with fire: thou shalt not desire the silver or gold that is on them, nor take it unto thee, lest thou be snared therein: for it is an abomination to the Lord thy God.

[26] Neither shalt thou bring an abomination into thine house, lest thou be a cursed thing like it: but thou shalt utterly detest it, and thou shalt utterly abhor it; for it is a cursed thing.

Don't Hindus and satanists worship graven images? Don't most believers of Christ? "Jesus" (Cesare Borgia), The holy calf, Shiva the Destroyer, the baphomet, Molech (Bohemian Grove) and the like. So again, why would the Illuminati tells us that worshipping images are evil, when they do it themselves and encourage it?

(KJV)Luke 4:5-8
And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.

[6] And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.

[7] If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine.

[8] And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

(KJV)Mark 8:36-37
For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

[37] Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

This is pretty straightforward. If you want to be famous, you have to sell your soul and worship Satan, but why would the Illuminati tell us this? What do they gain, by telling us to NOT be famous? Furthermore, why do the rich and famous have an uncanny knack for partaking in rituals and throwing up satanic hand gestures? Why do they all attack the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob? Man, these illuminati people are some crazy ones huh? Hypocrites.

(KJV)Matthew 6:24
No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

(KJV)1 Timothy 6:9-11
But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition.

[10] For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

[11] But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness.

Now, why would the Illuminati tell us that we shouldn't seek material gain, when it's quite apparent, that they want us to seek after material wealth/gain? I mean, listen to today's music, all it is about is sex, money and drugs. Also, why would they tell us to flee these things and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience and meekness?

(KJV)Hebrews 13:4
Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.

(KJV)1 Corinthians 7:9
But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn.

Why would the Illuminati tell us to wait till marriage to have sex, but they are on the other hand, relentless with getting us to have premarital sex? Again, look at the music and tell-a-vision shows. Finding a virgin is practically unheard of, if you are over the age of 15. Now, that we have abortion, condoms and morning after pills, premarital sex is at an all time high. Who created these products? Freemasons, but Freemasons WANT us to be celibate?

(KJV)Ephesians 5:18
And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit;

So, the Illuminati wants us to abstain from alcohol, but yet they make it so easy to obtain it? Why does society promote alcoholism?

(KJV)Jeremiah 10:2-5
Thus saith the Lord , Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.

[3] For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.

[4] They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.

[5] They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good.

(KJV)Colossians 2:8
Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

(KJV)Colossians 2:20-22
Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances,

[21] (Touch not; taste not; handle not;

[22] Which all are to perish with the using;) after the commandments and doctrines of men?

(KJV)Matthew 15:8-9
This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.

[9] But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

So, in the Bible, the illuminati tells us to stay away from traditions of the heathen, but yet they spend millions every year on advertisement, movies, etc getting us to do them. Why?

(KJV)1 John 2:15-17
Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

[16] For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

[17] And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

(KJV)James 4:4
Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

What does the world promote? Everything mentioned above. Being caught up in the world, brings us into the matrix. There is no way of seeing the truth, because we are too caught up in what's going on in society (media included). So, why would the illuminati tells us to depart from the world/society, when things such as the media are their most reliable assets? Hint to those that know about FOX News.

Atheists!.....you have some explaining to do.

Glory be to the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob!!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP