Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Teaching by Candace/God Loves All
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ok I am changing this thread's purpose. It was a collection of my posts. It came to me yesterday, that instead of posting so much in some threads, to bring the gist of a thread here, or posts here that I would like to teach about. I am leaving the first several posts in made in this thread and then continue the new project. I may also collect posts I have made if I see them again.

I will collect, as I have before, posts I make in some thread, here, so others can use and learn from them. Could be on any topic I choose to copy over here.

This is a reply to Lisa Lisa, I made here: Thread: JW Apologist vs Christian Debate - Search for The Truth (Page 3)

JW's are right on somethings and wrong on others. They are right that they get into the Bible and actually teach their members, where churches don't anymore. I never learned anything sitting in a church pew. I learned alot as a JW for 7 years.

But, Jesus is not Michael the archangel. The Trinity is true, our soul does live on after the body dies, the whole 1914 thing is ridiculous, and they are not the only ones who are Gods people.

Those reasons, among other things, is why I left the group.

However, I do consider them christians, even tho they do not consider me a christian.

hf
 Quoting: Lisa*Lisa

the trinity of Christians is not true as to who is who Lisa at all. The Father Son and Infinite Spirit reside on Paradise, the center of the whole creation. Jesus is not the Eternal Son. Jesus as Michael of Nebadon, is a Michael Master Creator Son. He created the universe we live in. He is Father of Nebadon. That said there are 700,000 Universes, as new nebulas constantly form. The Creator Sons organize them into governed universes and create with the Mother Spirit of each of these universes, the angels needed to seed life, manage it all, teachers, ministers, guardian angels and so forth.

Each Creator Son has as his parents, the Father and Eternal Son. That the teaching of Jesus is the 2nd person trinity is TRAGIC on this world, it is not so and is a lie. Its not even a misunderstanding, it was created a lie.

The trinity is brought to each universe Thru the Creator Son (parents Father and Eternal son), and the Universe Mother (daughter of the Infinite Spirit).

The Holy spirit of Christian Trinity is not what it is thought to be either. What was bestowed on Pentecost by MIchael of Nebadon, was the Spirit of Truth, which is a LIVING COPY of his Spirit/Mind. It is a library, which is accessed thru the Father Fragment, a piece of the Father's MIND that occupies the human mind. Your Father Fragment is you best friend and teacher, and that which can commune with you thru intuition and meditation. Most don't have a clue its there, but when people think God helped them, it is often the Father Fragment, but since they don't know about it, or how it works, the divine help is usually actually a guardian angel or other celestial guide.

The Holy Spirit is not the Father of Jesus either, just to cover a few misunderstood bases here. Nor is the Spirit of Truth his Father. The Father of the whole Creation is the Father of his mind, and that is what he meant when he went off in meditation to commune with his Father. Now the BODY Michael used, had a genetic father and mother just as all of us do. Mary was the genetic mother, and Gabriel of Nebadon gifted his DNA as father. The bible is true in that Joseph was not the father.

Really fancy DNA was needed for Michael to have a usable body. And a lot of us coming in now, while not of virgin births, have special dna configurations so we can wake up also on this dense dark world to who we are. That is why I have been telepathic since birth. My embryo was fashioned so to speak in a lab, of my mothers, and fathers dna with some additions and replacements. We need to look like our fathers, so that we are not rejected and I do have features of mine earthly father. boy is that showing as I age! I am glad I didn't get his chin though, to masculine, but I do have his legs, hips, and eyes and forehead.

Now Jesus taught that all HUMANS are SONS OF the Universal Father, just as he was. . That has been deliberately destroyed. You are all Sons because you have a fragment of the Fathers mind that indwells your mind, for all of your eternal life in fact. You are not your body. You are your MIND and it is your MIND alone with the Father Fragment that survives death, not these bodies and you do not live in the grave until general resurrections either. Everyone choosing eternal life goes to the astral realms of this world between lives, until they obtain 5d God knowing Consciousness and progress to the mansion worlds of Heaven on the 3rd day after death of the body. This is FACT. At this end of the age, souls are now being sorted, because there is going to be the ascension of this Mother Planet, GAIA, Her MIND and body, and some cannot continue here, they are not 5d consciousness, so they are moved after they pass this plane to appropriate places to continue to earn 5d mind. At this time now, for some years, only 5d or above level folks can incarnate here.

Do not deny incarnation. It is how MIND GROWS< and every thing incarnates, right down the simplest plants and animals. the body is never ever the being. The being is the mind/soul. It uses a body. be that body flowers, or an animal form. bodies are carriers of spirit/soul. This is fact. You do not take these bodies to the heaven worlds, they return to dust. It is the soul/mind that survives and when earned leaves the world of its "birth" to travel to the mansion worlds of "heaven".

At the end of an age, or at any time it is seen fit to do so, there are general resurrections of the "survivors" still living in the astral realms. These are less than 5d consciousness and generally are taken on a space available basis to the lowest of the mansion worlds to be further trained and educated.

Now under Caligastia (the former planetary prince who entered the Lucifer Rebellion), no souls were allowed to leave this planet, (true on the other planets whose Princes went with Lucifer), and the astral realms were pretty full. of even the advanced ones. That is why the bible records that Michael or perhaps "Jesus" I forget which is used, released the captives of this world. This was done after he left the incarnation at the crucifixion. AA MIchael called forth the resurrection of the captives, and all were resurrected off the planet. There was another resurrection in 1000 AD, and an ongoing resurrection now, everyone that passes is sorted to stay or move. Only those who are high sovereigns serving this world control what they do and where they go. Most are not even close to that. I have committed to stay for 1000 years to serve during the big uplifting.

To summarize, The Father is First Source, the First Being, The Eternal Son was the FIRST Only begotten Son of the Father. Michael of Nebadon was not the Eternal Son, he is a SON of the Eternal Son and the Universal Father. The HOly Spirit is not what you have been taught. The 3rd Person of the Trinity is the Infinite Spirit, who is the parent of the Mother Spirits of each Universe.

All of the Trinity members have many sons and daughters. Uncountable ones.
I work with Siraya, is a Son of the INfinite Spirit, and the highest "ruler" of Superuniverse #7, Orvonton. There are 7 super universes, each containing 100,000 local universes like Nebadon, our universe. The Milky Way Galaxy is the core galaxy of Orvonton, but is not all of Orvonton.

The tragic of the teaching that Jesus is the only begotten Son of God is that denies all humans are also Sons of God. And each of YOU is an ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF THE FATHER, because only begotten means UNIGUE. Each of you are unique. There is not another like you. Because of this tragic LIE you do not desire to grow into oneness with the FATHER. But it fact that you are eternal beings because the Father is YOUR FATHER, just as he is the Father of MIchael of Nebadon. (along with the Eternal Son, who on some worlds is called the Mother Son, because he is "mother" to the Creator Sons and also Mother of the Infinite Spirit. The Father and Eternal Son brought the Infinite Spirit into Being. The Infinite Spirit is source of all evolutionary mind to all those 700,000 universes and to many of the angels, and source of the Mother Spirits which are sometimes also called the Holy Spirits of the 700,000 universes.

Gaia, the soul of this planet, is a daughter of the Mother Spirit of Nebadon by the way, and Gaia's Father is the SUN, at the center of our Solar System. Yep, suns that birth planets are Son's also of the Father, imagine that. They provide the Father elements. Like hydrogen......

now all of you reading this, stand in your shoes as the SON"S OF GOD that you are, and go within for your truth which comes from your Father Fragment and the Living Spirit of Truth gifted to this world 2000 years ago which is a Living copy of Michaels Mind/Spirit. It is a living Library that grows and changes as needed, and contains ONLY TRUTH.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP