Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Mayans: See Who THEY Say Will Return in 2012
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hello GLP Folks -

I recently read the Examiner.com article titled, “Mayan Doomsday Clock reveals U.S. Presidential Election Results” and I found it an entertaining read.

I was quite amused Waring believes the black Mayan glyph is President Obama. I understand he made the association because of skin tone and an eagle on his head. He believes President Obama is a god or will receive god-like powers.

I saw the first debate and I can assure you President Obama is not a God! If he is a God he is certainly not impressive when it comes to Gods.

In my opinion, critical historical and cultural evidence was left out of the analysis and the association of the "black" Maya with the Eagle on his head.

I can not embed everything here so please reference this link. I most certainly am not an expert and this is my theory. I would appreciate any correction if I have erroneously portrayed anything!

[link to revelationnow. [link to revelationnow.net]

Peace and Love,
ME

PS: I accidentally posted this earlier under Anonymous Coward. How do I delete that one? Many Thanks.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP