Users Online Now: 1,794 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 570,440
Pageviews Today: 950,595Threads Today: 287Posts Today: 5,437
09:53 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Update on vision I posted - when I was 6 years old.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Way back in January 2012 I posted a vision that I was given when I was 6 years old. I let the thread go for 5 days and then I removed it. I'm going to update it and tell you more because time is short and I don't want Yeshua upset that I didn't get all of what I was shown out to people. There are correlating similitudes that go with the main vision/which I am now going to share one of them.

I told you prior about earth and Yeshua taking hold of the earth and tilting it from side to side, then tipping it upside down, then turning it back up. He stepped away and walked back by me and we both watched. There was a pause of the earth straight upright/then it tilted back to the right where it was before but different.

I also told you that there was a celestial body by earth that was an unknown. I had another vision of this celestial body and again, it was the same night/NDE when I was 6 years old.

I was shown a similitude and this one correlates with the first main vision of tribulation.

It begins where I am in bed and the early morning sun is coming through my window. As it shines into the room it's almost blinding but I know it's the sun. I also noticed that the birds were not chirping as they normally would. Things seemed too quiet. So I got up to look out the window. I looked below/on a second floor/looked down to the ground and saw the early morning dew on the grass and the flowers were just blooming. It was spring time. Yet the usual sounds I would normally hear wasn't there, it was too quiet. I went and laid down and looked at the clock. It was at an hour. There was still time to try and get back to sleep, so I laid down and tried but the sun kept shinning through brightly into my window and into my eyes. I tried putting the covers over my head but it was very bright. I tossed and turned until I felt the bed start to shake and roll upward. I looked up and the walls and floor were shaking and I was frightened so I ran down stairs and out the front door.

When I got out of the front door, stepped off the porch and onto the lawn the ground underneath my feet began to heave up like waves. I looked to the southern sky and saw a large red celestial body/planet approaching. The sky was red and it tore through with a crackling roaring sound. The earth continued to convulse as I tried watching what was approaching. As it came over, it looked like it engulfed the entire sky and where the sun was, now at high noon position suddenly went out and it became dark. The sky looked strange and the stars weren't where they were suppose to be. Shortly after the passing of this red celestial object/planet the sun did not come back and it was dark.

The earth continued to quake and I knew it was time for me to leave/like as the first vision I told you/Yeshua put a backpack on my back and an open jar of water and told me to go. I asked him what about a jacket he told me not to go back but to leave.

This was my time to leave and as I started to walk east I saw a similitude of FEMA camps/although I didn't know at the time that was what they were called. People after this disaster/by the way this is the 6th trump. As the time of Noah/there was a disaster as well. It won't be a total flood but a big quake and shaking/possibly the axis of the earth moved exceedingly.

I was also shown there will be 10 days notice before this event happens to those who have ears and eyes to know the signs.

Up to that point of the 6th trump people will be living, working and planning their lives as if nothing was going to happen. Does this mean we'll be told... I believe we will be warned and possibly even by the two witnesses, which I saw emerging out of a mountain.

Before this happens we are going to go through an economic collapse - either a depression or like it. I was shown a similitude where people were burning the fiat currency/paper. So this will be your warning as to where we are with the 6th trump.

As the bible says, as the time of Noah. You have to think, something scientifically happened to cause the flood. We know spiritually that brought Yahveh down.

Watch the economy/watch middle east and the Euphrates and more birth pangs coming before the 6th trump. Satan comes out from the Euphrates to take the throne in Jerusalem. He does this shortly after the 6th trump.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP