Users Online Now: 2,358 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,382,233
Pageviews Today: 2,307,881Threads Today: 918Posts Today: 16,429
09:39 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My black co-workers plan to take the following day off if Obama loses the election...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message ...As a means of protest.

We have around 10-or so black guys where I work - they are all GREAT GUYS and everyone - black and white - get along perfectly.

When it comes to Obama and the election,however, they do get a bit touchy and are on edge about the idea that Romney might win. Now, they have been saying all this past week that should their man Obama lose, they will not come into work the next day as a sign of protest.

Our supervisor says different. Anyone who does miss a day where I work needs to bring in a doctors excuse or other document to say why they were not in,unless he knows for a fact someone is clearly sick - he said they would all be written up if that is the reason they are not at work the day following the election.

All one of my black co-workers said is that it would be racist of the company to write them up, because if Obama loses, it's because of cheating at the polls and that they would be too tired to work the next day anyway because, and I quote, they'll "Be up all night running around town fucking shit up."

Wow...just silly I think.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP