Users Online Now: 1,322 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 223,456
Pageviews Today: 371,900Threads Today: 150Posts Today: 2,880
07:09 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Tsunami Buoy project boss killed days after a plate adjustment and Java's Buoy live feed is shut down
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message "The installation of the tsunami buoy at Pulau Sipadan has been halted due to a fatal accident involving the leader of the project team.
Lyng, 53, an expert with more than 30 years experience in the buoy system.
Technical experts are still investigating the cause of the accident."
[link to thestar.com.my]

I would just like to add the following:
-They were installing a NEW tsunami buoy in the Celebes Sea which is just North of Indonesia.. the area that's be adjusting lately.
-Killed days following a massive adjustment covered here:
Thread: Maine Earthquake is connected to Indonesia movement, proven! Evidence of Indonesia movement putting pressure on other regions and Buoy data also.
-Recently Geologists admitted the "Indo-Australian plate is being torn in two" and talked about the April twin 8+ quakes in Indonesia saying, "The quakes were also notable for triggering powerful aftershocks thousands of miles away." (Source in thread above)
Fred Pollitz, a geophysicist: "It's the most powerful earthquake ever in terms of capability of putting stress on other fault zones around the world," he said." (Source in thread above)
-After the last adjustment the live feed was taken down from Java, Indonesia. [link to www.ndbc.noaa.gov]
-However even though the feed was taken down, following the last adjustment by Java now on a different side of the plate a buoy has been showing ongoing signatures by the Bay of Bengal.
buoy1018

Last adjustment:
315meterjava

So in conclusion, the buoy that has just shown the 315 meter adjustment in the very area the Geologists were talking about.
The Geologists stated a previous adjustment in Indonesia put pressure on faults the world over to the likes never seen before.
Now buoys are showing deep plate movement around Indonesia of all places and it's been documented recently the movement has created earthquake patterns associated with it.
In the thread listed above I said "Of course they aren't telling all, in actuality the plates in the region are on the move", one day after that statement a buoy in Northwest Indonesia by Sumatra is now in event mode.
In the thread listed you'll see that I predicted the 7.6 Costa earthquake days before it happened all based upon buoy data.
Posted within the threads you'll see I said "we can expect more seafloor/plate adjustments around Indonesia".
Now following this last adjustment within days the live feed was taken down and Buoy Project Boss was KILLED!

Is all this just a coincidence or is it all connected?

agent

spock
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP