Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Bat Shit Crazy Thread.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Who you are! If you cant spell! Nobody belives you about the nonsense your spewing! Post it here! Maybe someone will give a damn! I dont give a shit if you know big words or can even spell, from pillars of light to healing power of donkey nuts, to fantasy lunar foot ball leagues, to my aunt told me that meteors are spirits and the devil lives in jimmy johnsons panties and thats how he won all them there nascar championships. IF its real to you, tell everyone here what the fuck it is.

If you dont like this thread, fuck you! If you do, fuck you! One star 5 star it doesnt matter tard. This is the thread for the truly insain.

If Mitt Romney speaks subliminal angelic messages to you through a funnel of light! We here wanna know how to avoid that shit!

Your thoughts?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP