Users Online Now: 1,549 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 411,605
Pageviews Today: 645,877Threads Today: 241Posts Today: 3,959
07:10 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject UK Temperatures could plunge to below zero and bring snow in coming weeks...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Temperatures are set to nudged a record breaking 21C from the start of next week as Britain enjoys an Indian summer - but forecasters have warned not to get used to it.

The brief spell of unseasonable warmth could precede a polar plunge, bringing England’s first snow of winter by Friday, according to Meteorologists.

This year is already Britain’s 'strangest-ever' for weather, the Centre for Ecology & Hydrology said, with the worst drought since 1976 followed by the wettest summer for a century.

But the erratic climate has a few more surprised in store in the coming days, delivering a taste of three seasons in a week - as a golden autumnal weekend is being followed by summer and winter snaps

Read more: [link to www.dailymail.co.uk]
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

im not saying that i believe everything that the weather man says....but thought id put it out there so that those that want to can prepare...just in case....

seems abit earlier than i was expecting....but i did just go out and re- stock up the tins in the cupboard this weekend as its starting to get colder and i dont want to be caught out if the weather turns quickly.....

iv been predicting a cold winter this year for months....i think alot of people are not taking the weather as seriously as they should just because we had a mild winter last year.....

verycoldverycoldverycoldverycoldverycoldverycold
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP