Users Online Now: 1,101 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 77,034
Pageviews Today: 134,175Threads Today: 74Posts Today: 1,202
02:24 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Watch as it Develops - The Staged War Against Islamists in Northern Mali
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Background - About a year ago, I stumbled on a website run by a group of students in France. They represented an organization called the National Movement for the Liberation of Azawad (MNLA is its initials in French).

I kept up with their movement to establish an independent Taureg state in Northern Mali. As I followed their statements and the occasional MSM article, it became apparent that something was not quite right. These kids were being set up. I came to believe that I was watching Western intelligence operation to create the pretext for Western intervention in Africa (in other words, I was watching a "false flag" war in the making)...

By early October, the yellow journalism building the case for war was undeniable...So, I decided to create this thread. Using MSM news sources (with occasional commentary posts) I tried to give the background on what is happening in Mali & why it might be happening....

Thanks for reading - Here is my original post...

Who do I root for?

Foreign jihadists from Sudan and Western Sahara pour into northern Mali

HUNDREDS of jihadist fighters, mainly from Sudan and Western Sahara, arrived in northern Mali over the weekend to support the Islamist groups ahead of a threatened regional intervention, witnesses and a security source say.

[link to www.theaustralian.com.au]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP