Users Online Now: 2,293 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 658,906
Pageviews Today: 1,150,212Threads Today: 480Posts Today: 8,124
01:48 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Men in Black are real! I'm looking for some feedback...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message When the police need information they don't have, they tap into the FB.i. When the FB.i needs information they do not have, the tap into the C. i A. When the C. i A needs information they don't have they tap into The Men in Black. The Men in Black have no official affiliation to any entity we(little people) know of. And that is for a reason to obviously due to the nature of there work. And if you don't believe they are real, then you are a fool. I will not wast my time posting links from the clearnet. You can find those on your own(mostly half truth's anyway(for a reason also)).

What i want to know is if any Tards out there can talk about their experiences they may have had with the so called Men in Black.

If not, then i suppose this thread will die quick, so, whatever then. But maybe, just maybe some of y'all are willing to share some juiciness sense we are almost to the climax of this shinding, so to speek :D
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP