Users Online Now: 2,124 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 2,066,586
Pageviews Today: 2,869,894Threads Today: 687Posts Today: 13,607
09:46 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject First time home buyer, what does this mean? Help?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Applied almost 4 weeks ago. After a few days after I did the application online the bank sent us a packet of papers to sign - basically just stuff saying if approved.... and asked for copies of pay stubs, bank statement, etc.

This past Friday made 3 weeks since we handed it all in. I tried getting in touch with the bank that day, and got an email back from them today. It said:

I hope you received the email I forwarded on 10/15, explaining the process of your application.
Your loan was decision-ed on Friday 10/19 by our underwriting department.
You will be receiving the information in the mail this week.
If any questions, give me a call.

I never got the 10/15 email, have not heard ANYTHING in these few weeks, nothing since we got those papers and brought them in in person. What does underwriting mean? Yes, seriously, I've never done this before. Just frustrated at the lack of communication from the bank - was never even told when it went into underwriting, then almost 4 weeks with nothing heard from them.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP