Users Online Now: 1,983 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 373,872
Pageviews Today: 619,151Threads Today: 212Posts Today: 3,787
08:29 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Long, Long Ago I Posted My First Thread and Then I Disappeared....I'M Back Because the Time Has Come
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Long ago, nearly a decade ago, I wrote a very long and involved thread spilling the story of a strange dream as a child. Believe me, I was a weird child. At the age of 10, I first became obsessed with the sun and moon. I would dream of to moons in the sky or a blood red moon, or two suns shining at sunset. This was 50 years ago. I was a young child in a small town and not influenced by any theories ; psychic or otherwise. Of course, now many people either see these phenomena or similar ones.

There were two lucid dreams that occurred that 10th year of my life that I can still remember in detail and have absolutely no relation to the life an ideas I had then. I was in a parochial, small-town, deep in the south. We were not fundamental religionists or Catholics. I knew little of the world beyond the confines of my safe world. These dreams made my world seem very small and very scarey. Now, I am posting the dreams again because they have returned and everything inside me tells me they are relevant now. I do not claim to be psychic or a mystic or anything like that. I am just a 61 year old woman living in the Southwest.

The first dream occurred sometime in February of 1962. It was followed by two other dreams. The first was set in my neighbors backyard and I looked in the eastern sky and saw 2 full moons low on the horizon. In the dream, I hurried home out of fear. Before reaching home, I looked high in the sky and clouds formed the words "Prepare to meet Thy God". Suddenly, I began to float straight upward. I then woke, startled, sweating and very afraid. This was not part of my religious heritage. Something told me that the two moons would be seen on Good Friday of some far off year.

The most disturbing dream occurred a week or so later. In the dream, I was standing in our living room and looking out of our bay window. Suddenly, I was seized with a great fear and stood mesmerized as I watched a long black limosine going slowly down my street. There were 3 adults and a child. There was a driver in a black suit, a front seat passenger in a black suit and, in the back, was an Arab looking woman wearing full Arab garb and holding a baby that was lovingly wrapped and seemed to be the focus of the dream. As the car passed, I saw the license plate and saw the words "Al Fatah". I had never heard of Al Fatah at the time. Although the baby and mother looked very beautiful there was something terribly sinister about them and I ran to my bedroom in fear. Again, I woke in a cold sweat. I told no one of these dreams until I was much older and (in my 20s) but they have haunted me since.

For some reason, I am compelled to write this now while it is still burned into my memory. The dreams had such mixed messages ....a feeling of euphoria as I floated into the sky, fear when I saw the moons and sun, and a feeling of sinister horror when I saw the car with the baby moving slowly down the street. Make of this what you will. I will not try to unravel their meaning..if any. But, it is time to put this online.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP