Users Online Now: 1,957 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 937,782
Pageviews Today: 1,750,298Threads Today: 858Posts Today: 15,184
07:27 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject A Few Words From The Person That Really Began Yesterday's Fukushima Scare And Why He Did It
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message "Judge not lest ye be judged"

HOAX-OR ALREADY TOAST? I am going to post this message from the gentleman who was involved in yesterday's heart stopping news anomaly: NOTE FROM JEFF: "How bizarre this all is...and how stupid. So what's the deal...'the spent fuel pools are ok so now EVERYTHING IS FINE?' Anyone with a true sense of nuclear reality would say, 'Well, we're lucky in a way that is WASN'T true...now all we have to worry about is ALL THE OTHER NUCLEAR SUBSTANCES that have already been released.' Not many people have ANY idea of how diabolical the whole scenario actually is. And they DON'T WANT TO KNOW. Since Fukushima I have taken it on myself first to educate myself then to share with my network of friends the horrific reality of the global nuclear scenario. It is truly beyond belief not only that this could have come into existence in the first place, but worse, that it has metastasized so fantastically yet remains invisible and unacknowledged by the vast majority of beings calling themselves 'human.' ... "Regardless of this recent ‘information anomaly’, the situation with Fukushima remains beyond critical in terms of the massive on-going release of synthetic radio-nuclides into the planetary biosphere... I’m not apologizing for disseminating what appears to be an inaccurate report about spent fuel pools at Fukushima. And anyone criticizing me is totally missing the point about the whole thing: few people are able even to grasp the real nature of what has already been happening since the whole Fukushima thing started last year, and what the existence of ‘all things nuclear’ actually means for life on this planet.

Anyone with a true sense of ‘nuclear reality’ understands that HUMANITY AND MOTHER EARTH ARE AT A PERMANENT ‘RED ALERT’ LEVEL in terms of all-things-nuclear and have been since 1945.

Activist Mike Leonardi questioned me about this being a ‘hoax’ and my reply was that “it really doesn't matter if this recent thing is a 'hoax' or not...it's really totally insane because of WHAT'S ALREADY HAPPENED!"

These are excerpts from the blog of the ORIGINAL POSTER, it is but a portion, find the rest of the story here:

[link to rachels-carson-of-today.blogspot.com.au]

:RadChick:
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP