Users Online Now: 1,364 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 282,947
Pageviews Today: 449,653Threads Today: 161Posts Today: 2,840
04:55 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My neighbor is Stanton Friedman and tonight he is giving a talk at a local University and promises to blow the doors wide open on UFOs
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I take it for granted that my neighbor is the world's premiere UFO researcher. I rarely ever see the guy because he is always traveling the world giving lectures.

Tonight he has chosen our hometown, Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada, to blow the doors wide open on the UFO Phenomena by providing video and photographic proof of alien visitation on the planet.

He is making claims in the local media that he will once and for all debunk the debunkers.

[link to w3.stu.ca]

He has lived here for years and NEVER has said anything like this. In fact he rarely gives talks on the subject here. I think that is because he likes to just blend in and take it easy when home.

I am looking forward to this. I will provide an update later today or tomorrow.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP