Users Online Now: 2,188 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,190,773
Pageviews Today: 1,988,394Threads Today: 818Posts Today: 14,224
07:09 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject THE MILLENNIAL KINGDOM ON EARTH! FOR HIS ELECT "1948 ISRAEL RESTORATION HOAX "
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message IN ISRAEL THERE IS NOTHING BUT WAR AND CORRUPTION,ARMIES AND KILLINGS..ISRAEL IS LIKE AMERICA CHILD PROSTITUTION AND SORCERY. NEIGHBOR AGAINST NEIGHBOR,CHRISTIANS AGAINST MUSLIMS,ZIONIST AGAINST MESSIANIC JEWISH MOVEMENTS, MUSLIM AGAINST JEWS.THE TAX COLLECTORS OF THE WORLD.HOW CAN YOU BELEIVE THIS WHEN THEY DON'T EVEN BELIEVE IN THE MESSIAH OF THE BIBLE "YEHSHIYEH WHOM" YOU CALL JESUS.
WAKE UP! WAKE UP!

The wolf and the lamb shall graze together, and the lion shall eat straw like the ox; and dust shall be the serpent's food. They shall do no evil or harm in all My holy mountain," says the LORD. (NASB) Isaiah 65:25
"SHOW ME THIS IN ISRAEL TODAY"

The Isaiah passages do not describe heaven LIKE YOU BEEN FOOLED TO BELEIVE -they describe earthly kingdom. We can see this by reading the verses just before the Isaiah 65:25 passage.

And there will no longer be heard in her the voice of weeping and the sound of crying. No longer will there be in it an infant who lives but a few days, or an old man who does not live out his days;

For the youth will die at the age of one hundred and the one who does not reach the age of one hundred Shall be thought accursed. And they shall build houses and inhabit them; they shall also plant vineyards and eat their fruit

They shall not build, and another inhabit, they shall not plant, and another eat; for as the lifetime of a tree, so shall be the days of My people, and My chosen ones shall wear out the work of their hands.

They shall not labor in vain, or bear children for calamity; for they are the offspring of those blessed by the LORD, and their descendants with them. It will also come to pass that before they call, I will answer; and while they are still speaking, I will hear. (NASB) Isaiah 65:19-24

The Bible tells us that when MOSHIAC returns to the earth He will establish Himself as king in Jerusalem, sitting on the throne of David (Luke 1:32-33).

I HAVE PUT IN THE VERSES SO YOU CAN STUDY FOR YOURSELF AND THAT YOU WILL SEE IT IS NOT MY WORDS.MANY OF YOU FIGHT AGAINST THE TRUTH,BUT HERE IT IS SEARCH IT OUT FOR YOURSELF AND ACCUSE THE WORD AND NOT ME.

YOU WILL DISCOVER THAT THE MILLENNIAL KINGDOM IS THE RESTORATION OF ISRAEL AS PER YOUR BIBLE AND NOT THAT 1948 HOAX MOST CHRISTIANS TODAY USE AS A PROPHECY FULFILLED.THIS BELEIF THROWS OF YOUR BIBLE TEACHINGS AND THE TIMELINES

M,JJK,J

The unconditional covenants demand a literal, physical return of MOSHIAC to establish the kingdom. The Abrahamic Covenant promised Israel a land, a posterity and ruler, and a spiritual blessing (Genesis 12:1-3).

M,JJK,J

The Palestinian Covenant promised Israel a restoration to the land and occupation of the land (Deuteronomy 30:1-10).

M,JJK,J

The Davidic Covenant promised Israel forgiveness—the means whereby the nation could be blessed (2 Samuel 7:10-13).

M,JJK,J

At the second coming, these covenants will be fulfilled as Israel is re-gathered from the nations (Matthew 24:31), converted (Zechariah 12:10-14), and restored to the land under the rule of the Messiah, YEHSHIYEH.

REAPING

The Bible speaks of the conditions during the millennium as a perfect environment physically and spiritually. It will be a time of peace (Micah 4:2-4; Isaiah 32:17-18), joy (Isaiah 61:7, 10), and comfort (Isaiah 40:1-2), with no poverty or sickness (Amos 9:13-15; Joel 2:28-29).

OOL9I

The Bible also tells us that only believers will enter the millennial kingdom. Because of this, it will be a time of complete righteousness (Matthew 25:37; Psalm 24:3-4), obedience (Jeremiah 31:33), holiness (Isaiah 35:8), truth (Isaiah 65:16), and fullness of the Holy Spirit (Joel 2:28-29).

tyyee

YEHSHIYEH will rule as king (Isaiah 9:3-7;11:1-10), with David as regent (Jeremiah 33:15-21; Amos 9:11). Nobles and governors of his people Israel will also rule (Isaiah 32:1; Matthew 19:28), and Jerusalem will be the priced cityand center of the world (Zechariah 8:3).

Revelation 20:2-7 gives the precise time period of the millennial kingdom. Even without these scriptures, there are countless others that point to a literal reign of the Messiah on the earth. The fulfillment of many of Eh'yeh asher Eh'yeh covenants and promises rests on a literal, physical, future kingdom. There is no solid basis for denying the literal interpretation of the millennial kingdom and its duration being 1000 years.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP