Users Online Now: 1,808 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 921,503
Pageviews Today: 1,665,063Threads Today: 574Posts Today: 11,989
06:49 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Metaphysical-World -( Part 1 ): Earth's Secret History: The Poussin Code : ( 33° ) A Shift in Earths Axis Means a Shift in YOUR Consciousness
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message PART 2: Thread: Metaphysical-World -( Part 2 ): The Gateway to God
PART 3: Thread: Metaphysical-World -( Part 3 ): The Carbon Atom, Vortex Math, and the Scarab Beetle
PART 4: Thread: Metaphysical-World -( Part 4 ): Living in Harmony With the Universe by Mirroring / Manifesting Bliss / As Above So Below

Hey people.
Like I mentioned previously, I've been studying and experiencing the Meta-Physical side of life.
After the startling reveleations that we came across in the daVinci code thread,
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
I was caught up in further studying this phenomena.
The phenomena of what I've coined as META-PHYSICAL-SPIRITUALITY.
Meaning spirituality is not just a halo on your head.
Metaphysical Spirituality can make you time travel, zoom around in space, never age, ....basically... nirvana.

Eden.

ITs much like upgrading your video game from an old Atari type to an XBOX 3. Only thing is , its your mind thats upgrading.

Lots of interesting info coming up.
Including a system that can vastly improve your life.
Yes YOURS!
And right HERE & NOW. (results assured within a week!!!)
EDIT: Results appear within a week after you implement the 'changes' I will point you to.
A system by which money , happiness and all the goodies keep coming to you. So keep watching these skies. Not witchcraft , not rituals, but you use the cosmic energies of the Universe to bring the good things to you.
(The results you will see will be gradual. Don't expect blazing miracles.And don't leave your job just becos I said so. If you master this system, then
you and your life will definitely benefit in the long run. In more ways than you can imagine. )

The energies abound the Universe. Its upto us how we use them. Since this knowledge has been hidden from the masses, people are not aware that we actually get to chooose whether we want good or bad things in life. This includes money, riches, love, sex, et al. Sounds too good ?
That would most likely come in Part 3 of this series. The link will be posted on top of this thread, so bookmark this thread for reference.

If you miss any of my threads, then click on my username, and browse my thread history to catch up.

( P.S SilentlyKnowing, you're going to love this :) )

So why don't you sit back, grab a cuppa, and come travel with me..........

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP