Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ASMR:The Head Orgasm
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I myself get ASMR. I always have and can't remember a time when I didn't. Every time I say something about it people look at me like I'm crazy, but apparently I'm not.
I used to get it as a kid when my grandmother would lay me on her lap and tell me stories. I am triggered usually by voices and people playing with my hair.
Here's some info on ASMR and some videos.
What Is ASMR?

ASMR is best described as a physical sensation of tingling that often begins in the scalp and moves down through the spine and sometimes to the limbs. It is a pleasurable feeling that some would call relaxing. ASMR is also known as AIHO (attention induced head orgasm) or AIE (attention induced euphoria).

The feeling of ASMR is triggered by a number of different stimuli, and the effective triggers can differ from person to person. Some common triggers include:

-The sound of lips smacking, such as when eating.
-Slow or soft speech patterns. Whispering, too.
Receiving personal attention from someone, such as having your hair done, having your make-up done, receiving an eye exam, receiving a massage, etc.
- Having someone play with your hair.
-Certain sounds may trigger the effect, like fire crackling, paper scratching, white noise, running water, etc.
-Watching someone who is performing a meticulous task, like fixing an electronic, working origami, making tea, etc.

Not everyone experiences ASMR. If you have absolutely no idea what I’ve been describing so far, then it’s probably that you do not have the ASMR response. However, if this sounds like something you’ve experienced before, then it’s likely that you can manually trigger it by watching videos that include the above triggers.
[link to www.makeuseof.com]

Did you feel it? Did you get shivers running down your spine and a tingling sensation along your scalp? If so, congratulations! You have been blessed with the opportunity to enjoy such a pleasurable experience.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP