Users Online Now: 1,412 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 263,541
Pageviews Today: 420,559Threads Today: 134Posts Today: 2,167
05:22 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject OK, this is as bad as it gets: FBI Arrests NYPD Officer For Attempting To "Kidnap Women And Cook Them"
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message An NYPD officer has been arrested for allegedly attempting to "kidnap women and cook them." According to multiple reports the FBI arrested 28-year-old Gilberto Valle, a six-year veteran of the NYPD, earlier today.

ABC has obtained the criminal complaint against Valle, which alleges that he and a co-conspirator, named only as 'CC-1," corresponded over email and instant messages to create a file of over 100 potential victims, all women. The FBI alleges that Valle used the National Crime Information Center database to compile the list, and that Valle had no authority to use the database. The FBI spoke to 10 of the women, who confirmed that they knew Valle in some capacity.

Here is an excerpt from Valle's online communication with CC-1 (at one point he asks, "How big is your oven?")
"I was thinking of tying her body onto some kind of apparatus&cook her over a low heat, keep her alive as long as possible." "I love that she is asleep right now not having the slightest clue of what we have planned. Her days are numbered. I'm glad you're on board. She does look tasty doesn't she?"

PIC of the sick bastard:

[link to gothamist.com]

FULL STORY:

[link to gothamist.com]

====================

Oh my effing God....there are some SERIOUSLY sick things [I won't call them human] out there.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP