Users Online Now: 2,048 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 399,246
Pageviews Today: 635,561Threads Today: 222Posts Today: 3,184
07:57 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject People following me in Seattle, possible kidnapping ring (my daughter)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message does ANYBODY relate to what i am saying in this story???

i had to put it in some forum, and i like this one.

okay.
i went to seattle a few months back. i spent my time in mostly 4 parts of the city: capitol hill, downtown, u district and seatac area.
i had my daughter with me and we were staying in ranodm cheap motels.
i had noticed the same few pickups and suvs being in all of these areas, took their plates down, and thought it was a weird coincidence to see these guys around all the time.
when i was in a room, i would look outside and see the same vehicles circling the area.
then i started noticing the same pedestrians over and over everywhere i went.
i went to the police thinking maybe cops were following me or that i was wanted or something and they said i was squeaky clean and that the things i described weren't the way police did things, suggested i was being followed and possibly by a kidnapping ring?????
it got so much worse. i was getting a LOT of money wired to me via western union and even thought maybe i was on some "terrorist watchlist" of some sort.
it never ended and escalated daily.
one night one of them apprached me and my daughter and said "that sure is a pretty girl you have there" (she is 5) and looked to his buddy and said "this is fucking crazy man" like he was reluctant to be there and i got away from them.
i was at the grocery store where i received money almost daily which always seemed a very hot spot for "the followers" as we had come to name them, and one was outside and i could hear his radio saying "the one with the plaid hat" (me) and i waved as the guy looked around for me, and the radio said "he's waving at you".
random things like this. people talking into their wrists about what i was doing. hanging around the motels we stayed in.
i would ditch them all the time, but they would always find me, i thought my vehicle was GPSd or maybe they were getting google info about where my phone was.
i saw an arab man in a bmw 7 series one day in cap hill watching the followers and me and my daughter and holding his phone like he was going to call somebody.
so many little instances that just added up to me needing to get the F out of D.
my last morning there (of course i left) everything seemed to be coming to a boil and we went to the police station.
i saw one of the followers and said "i'm going to drag you in there and have the cops ask you some questions" and went to pull over. as i was parking, a bicyclist rode by saying "abort! abort!" and the guy i spoke to ran up to a cop to say i was harrassing him.
the cops accused me of being on drugs and crazy.
upon leaving seattle, i was still followed. even an hour out of town at night i had a car problem and pulled to a lone gas station in BFE and one of my followers from seattle pulls up to get gas. it was one of those i had questioned before.
(i would sometimes be like "why are you following me??? who do you work for???")
my last couple weeks in seattle i made a handful of 911 calls and it was always "you are crazy", but i KNEW it was happening.
i am far far away from there now, and i no longer look to see if i am being followed so i can think straight and get sleep.
i am in a small town in nowheresville and just wanted me and my daughter away from all of that.
has ANYBODY heard stories like this? especially in seattle?
i would like to hear, if so.
i wasn't losing my mind, i am very levelheaded, and would know if it wasn't real because things wouldn't add up right, and they always did.
once i noticed a new guy on the scene and asked jokingly "so how long have they had you following me? you look new?"
he said "three days and i know your every move" (i did a lot of the same routine things)
and i asked him who he worked for he said "i'm a student"

anyway, does this story sound familiar to anyone???????

hiding
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP