Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The truth about Nibiru!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message OK I know I am gonna get a lot of shit on this post but so be it.
I am fed up with all the B/S Nib Tards and feel it is time to let the debate begin openly in one thread.

I do not believe in Nibiru, but I will say from the start that I was part of that band wagon for a long time. Fortunately I came to my senses and allowed reality to return to me.

So lets see what you got. Post here arguments for and against.

I will start with the you tube scenario.

There are hundreds of videos on you tube claiming to be sightings of Nibiru. I am not even going to bother lsiting them here. I will point to one video that shows how these videos of a second sun are easily made.

MSM

Claims that the BBC reported about Nibiru
[link to youtu.be]

Nowhere does the BBC report say anything about Nibiru. There is nothing to suggest that it will come anywhere near earth EVER. The object they are talking about is "203 ub313",or Eris. Now lets look at what that is.
Eris, is the most massive known dwarf planet in the Solar System and the ninth most massive body known to orbit the Sun directly. It is estimated to be 2326 (±12) km in diameter, and 27% more massive than Pluto, or about 0.27% of the Earth's mass.
Eris was discovered in January 2005 by a Palomar Observatory-based team led by Mike Brown, and its identity was verified later that year. It is a trans-Neptunian object (TNO) and a member of a high-eccentricity population known as the scattered disc. It has one known moon, Dysnomia. As of 2011, its distance from the Sun is 96.6 AU, roughly three times that of Pluto. With the exception of some comets, Eris and Dysnomia are currently the most distant known natural objects in the Solar System.
Because Eris appeared to be larger than Pluto, its discoverers and NASA initially described it as the Solar System’s tenth planet. This, along with the prospect of other similarly sized objects being discovered in the future, motivated the International Astronomical Union (IAU) to define the term planet for the first time. Under the IAU definition approved on August 24, 2006, Eris is a "dwarf planet", along with objects such as Pluto, Ceres, Haumea and Makemake.
In 2010, preliminary results from observations of a stellar occultation by Eris on November 6 suggested that its diameter may be only 2,326 km, which would make it essentially the same diameter as Pluto. Given the error bars in the different size estimates, it is currently uncertain whether Eris or Pluto has the larger diameter. Both Pluto and Eris are estimated to have solid-body diameters of about 2330 km.

Eris has an orbital period of 557 years, and as of 2011 lies at 96.6 AUs from the Sun

That does not suggest Nibiru according to all the claims about what Nibiru is with it's moons.

Claim of CNN reporting Nibiru
[link to youtu.be]

This video is only a small clip of the whole CNN report, of which I have not seen the whole. This then can not be taken as proof of anything and in fact is probably referring to Eris above. Without the whole report we can not make an opinion.

Claim of Popular Science Reported Nibiru.
[link to youtu.be]

Nothing concrete in the video. All supposition. The comments below the video say enough.

Claim that a CIA/Hubble insider admits to Nibiru.
[link to youtu.be]

The reporter on the video says that the insider "forget about Elenin, he doesn't mention , well he does mention Elenin, he (Insider) says extinction level event, Nibiru is near, That's how he describes Elenin!" Say what? I would say from that statement there is no point in taking anything else of what he says as true.
He also says it was on the cover of Popular Science magazine back in 61. Well it is not check this link to see.

[link to books.google.co.uk]

That is a complete lie therefore discredits anything else he has to say.

If some huge planet were going to cause an ELA then by now there would be some proof of it! Like being able to see it. Saying that the Sun has changed from yellow to white is ridiculous! The sun is the same yellow as it always has been. I see it everyday here in Morocco. Nothing different.

So now the Nib Tards want to change Nibiru (Planet) to solar system. What a joke. That would be easier to see than just a single planet, but no nothing there.

Earth poles shifting? Depends what you mean by "Poles" Physical poles are not shifting. Magnetic poles have shifted slightly as they always do. Nothing new there.

Elenin? That broke up. And which is it Elenin or Nibiru? You can't claim one is the other.

A particular video that the Nib Tards will use is this..

A simple question. How come the white dot remains even when, at one point, he covers the whole lens with the cardboard?

Now lets look at the Mayans. It is claimed that the Mayan people had knowledge of Nibiru and that there calendar ends on December 21. 2012. But the Mayans living today even deny this. See links below for more info.

[link to digitaljournal.com]
[link to www.courier-journal.com]
[link to www.france24.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP