Users Online Now: 1,449 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 6,079
Pageviews Today: 11,417Threads Today: 4Posts Today: 84
12:11 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject TO ALL THE NOBODYS ( PLEASE READ )
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message They are mind fuckers heres my story

Born 4/20/71 ( were all the nobodys)

At the age of three I had two dreams one I'm in a desert I'm not sure how old I was but I felt I was in my teens. I here my dream of what happened when I was 3 on the discovery channel.
My next (high def) dream was when I was three a man in a hood took me away with dogs with red eyes surrounding me.

I had no dreams till about 5 years ago.
My next High Def dream was I was out of my body and had the star of david tatoo in my hair on the back of my neck.Then theres a whole bunch of naked dead people thrown in a field.

My addresses growing up were

Hilton rd
7520 HERBST ST (her beast)
Junction city ( KANSAS)
from there to Hawaii
608 Grand St
(400) Cedar River drive
Grandville (Go Figure)Gran deville
Sparton rd
Carpenter rd (jesus)
College WooD ( wooden cross)
Cross st in (Pittsfield Twnship)PI (TT) field
twnshp secretarys name (C. ISREAL)

People call me by many names(mind fuckers) who am I. Im a person who went down the rabbit hole.Beware this shit makes you sick.Now Im alone and have been told how I die.
Oh I was told to I'm a half breed by my mother,who while on her death bed was reading (poor little raped girl)

Well who am I in this game?????? (Anyone)
Anyone get the picture again.......Both my kidneys hurt!!!!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP