Users Online Now: 2,096 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 377,367
Pageviews Today: 625,518Threads Today: 212Posts Today: 3,832
08:33 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Fallen Angels are HERE - Three Dreams in Three Weeks - THREE Braided ID /the MARK/Triple DNA? [UPDATE: Dutch Letter FOUND!]
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The following dreams below are dated in order:

September 20th
October 25th
October 26th

With the last two that are back to back, I felt like it was an urgency to post this! The last one freaked me out most of all...the sketch says it all! After I recalled this dream that I had early this morning, I felt a knot form in my stomach from the meaning behind it!

DREAM #1

9/20 - 2:08PM
A quick dream this morning…I was at a house with my family. We had just arrived there as if it was our vacation home that we planned to stay in. We were all settling down in the huge living room with our luggage. Suddenly, I had the urgency to open my luggage to find one particular item. I had a strangely purple and black baseball cap in mind with the words “Los Raiders” written on it that I wanted to wear. Since it sounded like a team in California, mainly Los Angeles, I thought of the Oakland Raiders but they don’t have purple in their team. The only California teams with purple are the Los Angeles Lakers & Sacramento Kings. I felt it was more in reference to what Los Angeles means: the ANGELS…in purple maybe? Since it had the word Raiders, it could also refer to the FALLEN angels raiding the earth…hmm! Anyway, as I went through my clothes, I noticed that I had mostly black dresses with patterned flowers all over them. I felt really desperate for this hat and was asking my family if they had seen it anywhere. No one knew where it was and so I kept on searching…strange! END

DREAM #2 (not listed in my journal yet)

10/25 - 1:33PM
Woke up with a faint memory of a computer screen with a typewritten letter. I could see the words clearly but don't remember what it said. It was written in English. Then the phrase "DUTCH LETTER" came to me. I thought how strange is that? Right before the dream ended, I tried to understand what that phrase meant and even struggled to read the letter itself but not one word was legible to me. It felt like a force of some kind was preventing me from reading it. Suddenly, I heard a voice say "FALLEN ANGELS" and that's when I woke up! END

DREAM #3 (not listed in my journal yet)

10/26 - 10:12AM
Still not feeling 100%...I don't think I've had a full night's sleep in the past month. After a short nap this morning, I woke up with no recall of any dreams. I sat for a while before I got going. All of a sudden, a scene slowly came to me and I clearly remembered it. It probably lasted less than 30 seconds but it was profound to say the least! I got a warning out of this dream but wasn't exactly sure what it was for. I saw my aunt (my mother's sister) appear to my left and facing me. She stood nearby while I held up something in my right hand. Here is the sketch of what it was below. It was basically a lock of thick, dark brown hair inside a clear, plastic ID holder. I attached a pic I found of the exact holder I saw. As if that wasn't strange enough, there were THREE braids, two that stuck out from the bottom and one larger one coming out the top in the middle. I kept staring at it in such awe. Then I looked up at my aunt. She seemed inpatient as I was staring at this thing. It looked like she had on a fur coat since she held up the collar close to her neck and face and did a dramatic turn as she said out loud "WELL CALL ME!" and she walked away! I came away after that dream thinking what was that about? END!

:threebraided-ID:

My own interpretations to follow in my next post!

readup

After these set of dreams, I've decided I'm going to start my own dream thread as an extension to my online journal. I actually wanted to do this last month but I got sick and had to wait to recover. It won't be every single dream but the ones chosen will have a sketch of what I saw to be a profound dream that must be shared. I've posted dreams before w/sketches so I'll put the links in the new thread.

Thanks for reading!

hf
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP