Users Online Now: 1,728 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 62,764
Pageviews Today: 119,380Threads Today: 52Posts Today: 875
01:37 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Nibiru? My sources say NO Jupiter-sized object within 100 AUs away from Earth
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I know there are many Nibiru tards out there that believes that there is a Jupiter-sized planet about to come near our Earth in the next few months, but I am here to refute those allegations made by certain individuals. I have many online contacts other than those two bastards Hagel and Valugua, who were stupid enough to be fed inaccurate intel from their own sources, as well as being wrong on their assessments of projected events due to the ETs in spacecrafts having to deal with lots of "energies coming from the Galactic Center" that they have to focus on shielding our planet first and foremost, and that is the reason for the delay of First Contact.

However, I have brand new contacts, and they are not "ETs", but European Earth human astrophysicists, as they claimed they are. One of them is called Heinz, and the other is called Elessa. Although, Nibiru is not heading towards Earth, due to its orbit being changed by benevolent ETs, I am here to tell you that there IS a different Celestial Object heading towards Earth, and it will reach within 0.2 AUs away from our planet between late December 2012 to early February 2013. That object is the comet ISON, and it will be visible not in November next year, like what the MSM lied to us, but in November of THIS YEAR, next month. You will see "two suns" in the sky, starting from sometime in mid-November to late-November 2012, and that is due to Comet ISON finally being visible after emerging from behind our beloved Sun.

I am here to tell you guys, the real size of Comet ISON. It is actually.......1,000 kilometres in diameter!! gasp shocked

While it may be smaller than the size of our Moon, it is a comet with a highly-charged electro-magnetic field, and when it comes close to Earth 0.2 AUs, or 30 million kms away, it is gonna cause earthquakes and all sorts of catastrophes here on Earth, between December 2012 to March 2013. That doesn't even include the arrival of the Galactic Superwave and other high energies from the Photon Belt, which will compress our heliosphere to within 3-6 AUs away from our Sun by late December 2012. Those immense waves of energies from our Galactic Center arrives at our solar system around Dec 19-22 2012 and will cause the expansion of our Sun to Red Giant by March 2013. Add that with the mammoth-sized comet ISON, and you have multiple "Bringers of Doom" starting at the end of 2012. cry

Before Ascension to 4th density next year in October-December 2013, we're in for a very, very, very long period of doom, to include, but not limited to mammoth megaquakes(Mag 10-12) and mammoth tsunamis(300 meters high and more) all in the months of Dec 2012, Jan 2013, Feb 2013, March 2013, all the way to the end of 2013. By January 1 2014, Earth and our entire solar system will completely have ascended to 4th density, and our Earth will look like a white blue dwarf star from a 3rd density beings' perspective(We are 3rd density beings, and some of us will ascend to 4th density status next year).

However, my contacts also stated that there is also a mini-solar system with a Red Dwarf at its center, now located 106 AUs away from Earth. Its magnetic field will "touch" ours sometime next month. What effects would that have? Earthquakes, according to my contacts. So, we now have all sorts of "Doombringers" headed our way. But the most lethal of them would be gravity waves preceding the arrival of the Galactic Superwave. Those gravity waves will impact on Earth sometime in early December, before the Superwave arrives. When that happens, the impact will send ripples of shockwave all over the planet, triggering violent rumblings and shakings of our planet's crust and triggering huge movements of our plate tectonics, causing Mag 10+ quakes all over. scared
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP