Users Online Now: 2,145 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,038,827
Pageviews Today: 1,439,649Threads Today: 393Posts Today: 6,871
11:56 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject What really happened in the Garden of Eden?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message what I'm about to propose is going to be very touchy....I realize that this might make some people very angry with me but here goes

doesn't it make more sense that eve didn't actually eat apiece of fruit

the Bible states that the serpent had the ability to talk....it also states that it wasn't until after the transgression that the serpent was cursed to crawl on his belly ...thus he transformed into a snake

why is it that after they partook in the forbidden fruit that they knew they were naked and the cover up their genitales ?

why is that God said after the transgression that he would put enmity between the seed of the serpent and the seed of humans ?

why is it that the bible say that Cain was the " Son of the evil one"

I believe that the serpent was an upright walking beast that had the ability to communicate with eve.....he beguiled her (which in some definitions means to seduce)

he had sexual relations with her ...she then went to Adam and convinced him to partake of the "forbidden fruit" and he did

she was impreganated by the serpent and also by Adam and she had twins

this is a medical phenomenon known to happen and here is proof

[link to www.foxnews.com]

why is it that Cain was born first but Abel recieved the birthright

after Cain killed Abel ....Seth replaced Abel in the linage and the linage went thruhim instead of Cain ....even tho Cain was firstborn

why is it that blood is required by God as a atonement for sin?.....because it was the mixing of the blood that caused the original sin

why did Jesus have to be virgin born...because he couldn't comenthru the sex act because the sex act was what caused the downfall of man and seperation from God.....the sacrifice that Jesus gave redeemed man back unto God

I believe that when the bible talks about the nephallim ....it was this

The sons of God saw that the daughters of men were fair and they went unto and bore children.....that the Sons of God were the ones thru Seth's lineage and the daughters of men were thru cains linage .....as a result the literal serpent seed was mingled with the righteous seed and ever since then it travelled thru the Righteouss lineage ....I believe that the serpent seed would pop up time to time in the righteous lineage

just like a family lineage can produce a redhead and there won't be another redhead born into that family for let's say .....a hundred years ...but a outnofthe blue ....a redhead child is born into a family of dark haired people

I believe that Esau was literall serpent seed...it layed dormant thru Abrahams linage and was manifested in Esau

I realize that most of you will call me blasphemous and other names but I tried to lay out what I believe while being sensitive
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP