Users Online Now: 3,148 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,148,160
Pageviews Today: 2,195,255Threads Today: 1,033Posts Today: 19,316
10:58 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject MASSIVE 7.7 QUAKE HITS BRITISH COLUMBIA LEY-LINES of 188 EXACT DATE & REGION & TWZ DATE WARNED! Wow
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message LARGEST QUAKE to hit this area in over 50 YEARS

RIGHT ON TIME

10/27

[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

7.7 2012/10/28 03:04:11 52.769 -131.927 17.5 QUEEN CHARLOTTE ISLES

can U say DIRECT HIT?

Thread: GREAT QUAKE TO HIT WITHIN NEXT 3 MAJOR SEISMIC WARNING WINDOWS??? Unofficial GLP HALLOWEEN QUAKE PREDICTION CONTEST!

QueenMerk2

QueenMerkFull

QUEENS170

QUEEN2DMAP

QUEENSANDY

Interesting how quiet the skeptics and 188 ley-line haters are today ;)

All the links to clear warnings I've explained and posted for a major quake to hit 10/27:

Thread: Fema Coffins Headed to Asheville National Guard!!!!!! (Page 2)

Thread: GREAT QUAKE TO HIT WITHIN NEXT 3 MAJOR SEISMIC WARNING WINDOWS??? Unofficial GLP HALLOWEEN QUAKE PREDICTION CONTEST! (Page 2)

Thread: GREAT QUAKE TO HIT WITHIN NEXT 3 MAJOR SEISMIC WARNING WINDOWS??? Unofficial GLP HALLOWEEN QUAKE PREDICTION CONTEST! (Page 2)

And lets not forget the DATE I CIRCLED in YELLOW on TWZ for this quake...

oct

So a major 7 mag hits the EXACT Date & PRIMARY Region I warned just north of the OREGON COASTLINE in QUEEN CHARLOTTE, B.C. on 10/27 PST

OH, and YES it hit within 170 miles from a PRIMARY MERKABA LEY-LINE of 188!

Even a TSUNAMI warning was issued as I said one would ;)

Now since such quake of this massive size with a 10 mile depth has a minimum affected area/rupture radius of about 175 miles from epicenter (which would easily come within 100 miles of a key line if not less than 50 or even 20 miles), you could say this HIT DIRECTLY ON THE LINE!

So with the 6.7 - 6.8 on 10/20 that struck VANUATU and the 6.6 - 6.9 that struck Costa Rica on 10/23, that makes the total so far 2 for 2 or an almost perfect score for 2 of the 3 Quake Warning Windows with ALL of these quakes again hitting the Ley Lines! Can U SAY Wow?

2 for 2 already surpasses all the skeptic stats and ridicule thats been going on here.

some more pertinent FB links for those wanting to see more discussions about these warnings:

[link to www.facebook.com]

And there's still 1 WINDOW to go!

Which would be an even a bigger long-shot and highly UNLIKELY, so if another 6.7+ let alone MAJOR 7+ magnitude hits this next 3rd window in a row I've warned about, I submit the ODDS would be ASTRONOMICAL!

Will there be any serious academic analysis from USGS and the scientific community on these warnings or the ley lines?

Probably Not.

But doesn't matter at this point. The evidence is incontrovertible now and those who ignore and deny it will only look foolish.

Todays quake in BC has already once again validated yet another set of warnings, what i've presented in my videos and the 188 Ley-Lines far beyond any reasonable doubt.

Eventually this will become the Elephant in the scientific communities room as more and more evidence piles up and they run out of places to hide from it.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP