Users Online Now: 2,164 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,019,558
Pageviews Today: 1,827,694Threads Today: 786Posts Today: 13,995
08:42 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Zeta Talk - Stop believing this nonsense!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have been researching the theories and "conspiracies" for over 10 years now, and it still amazes me how so many people will believe anything they read or watch on youtube. I have an extremely open mind, and will listen to any idea that is presented, do my research, and then decide if it is valid, or just some lonely human looking for attention or trying to stir the conspiracy pot. I believe in aliens, I believe the planet is in absolute turmoil, I dont doubt there could be a planet X, and I fully believe the leaders of our world are involved in a deeper cover up than we could ever imagine. What bothers me is the people out there that post fake videos and make up fake stories. It gives the "conspiracy theorists" a bad name, and discredits the REAL videos and stories that are out there. A good example of this is the numerous "strange sound" youtube videos that got alot of media attention. After looking into the videos, they said they were fake. The problem with this is there are some REAL strange sounds happening all over the place, but are discredited because of the people who posted the fake ones. This is just pro longing the awakening process on this planet. It seems to no longer matter whether the information is real or not. You want to know why the general population has a hard time believing the conspiracies? Because of the extremists, the liars and the people who dont research. Its really time for all us "conspiracy theorists" to start posting well researched information, and start giving ourselves a good name.
And all this leads to Zeta talk. For start, there is no way for me to disprove whether Nancy is actually in communication with space people or not. So lets say she actually IS...
I have gone through her entire website, some interesting stuff in there, but nothing really life changing or of useful information. (Other than MAYBE the safe location part, which seems to be copied from a NOAA website). Some of her predictions have come true, but most seem to be educated guesses based on watching a bunch of news. When Nancy is questioned about her false predictions, her responses have been things like, "the zetas told a little white lie". I will make myself clear when I say that I would have no issue whatsoever with Nancy Lieder, and she has full rights to write and say whatever she wants. And the people who believe in her also have full right to do so and I have no judgement there, especially when she IS convincing. Even I was ALMOST convinced by the time I finished reading everything on her website.
BUT!!! This is my MAJOR PROBLEM with Nancy Lieder. In 2003 she predicted that the pole shift would happen. She said the Zetas told her that everyone should kill their pets before it happens, to save them from misery. LOTS of people did just that...KILLED their pets! Not only that, many people killed themselves over the 2003 prediction. Its so sad. Many say that ultimately the believers made the choice to do so, but we are living in a world where we are all so lost, looking for answers, desperately wanting change and a new hope. Can you blame us? We have been manipulated, brainwashed and decieved since birth through propoganda, govt's, media etc. I feel miss Nancy has grossly used this to her advantage. I actually dont think she has any right to tell people to kill. Heres what scares me: What if she told them to kill their families? To "save them from impending misery?" There are radio shows etc with Nancy lieder being questioned about this, and there is no remorse from this whatsoever, and has taken no responsibility for her actions.

Maybe cults have taken on a new form...Zeta Talk could very well be a new breed of cult. Charles Masnson was so last year!
Welcome to the new generation of cults...Internet cults...Zeta Talk. Just a thought.

Bottom line: Know yourself so you can make educated decisions, and anyone who tells you to kill ANYTHING is not worth believing. Please dont do it.

There are LOTS more credible alien contactees out there, and give a much different opinion than Nancy Lieder.
Do your research, look them up.
I would love to hear feedback on this! Please do so!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP