Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject What do you think it was?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Okay was hesitant to post this but what the hell...this has never happened to me before. I am freaked out by it...I can't lie. I need to know if this has happened to anyone else out there? Also any insight is appreciated as to what it could of been...

Okay this morning I was tossing and turning all morning so I was awake. It was around 9:30am I turned over to my back....thinking I should just get up...when I felt the covers slowly being pulled off of me...I felt my chest exposed right away so I openened my eyes and saw them being pulled down slowly...I was stunned for a couple of seconds watching it...then I sat straight up and pulled the covers back over to cover me before they could be pulled down anymore. I looked around the room thinking to see someone...or maybe it was my cats...I don't know...but they were downstairs...

That's it...I'm thinking it was a spirit...In my backyard there is a old indian burial ground with unmarked graves...maybe this has something to do with it. I don't know...all I know is that I can't stop thinking about what I saw. It was like straight out of a scarey movie...

Any insight or responses that can help me figure this out is very much appreciated...

hf
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP