Users Online Now: 1,744 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 693,473
Pageviews Today: 1,482,467Threads Today: 754Posts Today: 15,810
11:00 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Sandy Staged to push Global Warming Fraud - Obama's unprecedented response is the clue.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I made arguments earlier that this storm is generated or created and is being steered.

Once you see where my argument is leading, especially with the fact that Obama started this Sandy hype (something unusual and perhaps unnecessary for him to do especially since he hasn't done so in previous storms), you will have no doubt in your mind that there is some sinister reason(s) behind this storm and indeed in him taking the lead in forewarning the public of it.

Let me clarify something here first. Some will argue that Obama was perhaps informed to take this storm seriously and that this is why he put himself forward to make this announcement in order to save lives.

Assuming this is the case, are these people saying that these advisors never informed Obama of the impacts of previous storms that have equally claimed lives and destroyed property? And if he was told, did he put himself forward to warn people then? Are proponents of this line of thought saying that the president can now decide situations or circumstances under which some people can live or die? that he can preside over the number of people allowed to survive in a disaster? That he can keep this information to himself through inaction or ignorance?

Are they saying it is permissible to have a certain degree of loss of life in some situations and mitigate this in some others and that the president has the moral justification to decide these sorts of things? Is this the image the president projects to the world or what he stands for? Is this what he tells you on the media?.....that he wants to allow some Americans to live and some to die? If the president could have this kind of power or make decisions based on just how he feels about the lives of Americans or their survival, who benefits then? More importantly, is this acceptable to you?

Did the president just feel like announcing this storm but kept quiet in previous situations? Is this the sort of thought process that he has? To feel like announcing disasters that could potentially kill people in some situations and not feel like announcing it in other situations? Is this a sign of responsibility? What kind of person have you elected into office then if this is the way he responds to situations?

Why couldn't the president have handled Sandy, like he handled previous storms - keep quiet and not get involved until after the event has hit then he appears on TV to give his usual consolatory messages and media appearances? What's different this time around? Don't you see that he couldn't have done that with this storm especially since its close to election? So what are the chances of a storm occuring just close to an election to BOOST your chances of winning?

If he did as before in previous storms by not acting, do you realise this would have been devastating for his chances of reelection and the only reason he could have taken the initiative with Sandy is because it would boost his chances in the election? But this is not the only storm that has ever occurred in US history that could have potentially boosted the President's ratings had he responded just like he did with Sandy. There have been others that have occured that he could have taken advantage of but didn't. So you cant help but think that the only reason he took action this time around was because he expects this storm to help in his re-election? But thats not all......what are the chances of a storm, an unpredictable act of nature, coming to your aid just at the time you needed it?

So you see this storm was planned, and his response was equally planned to enable him continue on as president and you are going to witness more events in the very near future that will make him act more presidential.

In previous storms that have claimed lives, if the president did what he did with Sandy by announcing in advance and acting as the hero he is now portraying to the world, it could only have been beneficial to him by strengthened his ratings, score political points and make people like him some more. He would look good in the eyes of the public. He would be a hero. The resulting high regard of his personality held by them as someone who cares would simply have been a natural thing, more genuine, original and heartfelt which will build into the elections and secure him a second term without any problems whatsoever.

So the president had several opportunities in the past that came his way to save lives but didn't seize them but was banking on just this one future opportunity of the Sandy storm, to prove his gravitas in handling tough situations? Hmmm!

This opportunity, if people don't understand what I am getting at here, has one in a million chance of occuring. It is an opportunity that may never, ever have happened unless of course he knew about the storm in advance (at least a year ago since the last devastating storm occurred) or perhaps created this storm when he wanted it to fit in this time period and for an agenda. If I tell you that a storm is coming on the 15th of January 2013, would you believe me? Would you prepare for it? What are the chances of this storm happening as I said? You you see, Obama couldn't just have had heaven favour him that this storm just happened before the election that now gave him the spring he required?

I believe there is a saying that a bird in hand is worth more than ten in the forest. If the president was pragmatic in the past, he would simply have taken advantage of those opportunistic moments when disaster struck, that would have been as they occur, once in a life time opportunities that just happened to come his way to do something really good instead of hoping for one future opportunity that may never materialise (Sandy in this sense) unless again he created this perfect storm.

What are the odds that this storm came out of the blues? Impossible!

So you see, he knew too much and knew of things he wanted to do in advance and created this storm for this occasion. He couldn't have possibly seen the future and know the time frame, within days of the election, mother nature would create a storm that now has the potential of cancelling/postponing the election or give him that opportunity to look charismatic and presidential to score political points. How on earth is that even possible? So you see, there are sinister motives for him taking this stance with Sandy. I can tell you at this point that shit is about to Hit The Fan and very, very soon.

If you wish to read more of what I have to say, please see my further expansion into this matter below....

The smoking gun in this storm saga is the President's forewarning. He started this hype and one could argue that if he could be the postman for this hurricane he could as well have been the postman for other hurricanes that occurred in the past. Obama seems to know so much about this storm. That mother nature wont fizzle out this thing in time for the elections? He knows enough information to put his credibility on the line for it. The only way you can be this confident about a storm like this and its implications with all the possible uncertainties of weather behaviour etc. is if you called for it and control it.

After all there is no way to possibly estimate the trajectory, behaviour, damage and destruction of life and property a storm like this and others like it in the past could leave in their paths. And if lesser hurricanes of the past have claimed lives and destroyed property like the current one has, then I believe no life is less important than the other and those hurricanes should have been given the same treatment and response Sandy received. Did we get this same treatment and response with previous storms, especially with the president coming forward to break the ice? I would assume this is not the case. So what makes Sandy special?

Why is he spearheading the efforts in forewarning and responding to this storm? Is he saying that, by him taking main-stage you should take the storm or him more seriously? So you shouldn't have taken other storms more seriously that have equally cost lives? Or he doesnt have time for you in those periods but now do? The storm seems just like the perfect help he could use during an election season to boost his ratings, doesn't it? That is if you believe in such a thing as coincidence. If all this sounds too good to be true, its because it is. So one could argue that this event has only boosted his credibility, or he is taking advantage of it and is the one who stands to benefit most from this. Hmmmmm! How blessed he is that this storm has come to his aid. Just by the very acts of taking advantage of the situation (of an incoming storm that hasn't hit yet) should make people question his motives. It also tells you he knows more about this storm than he is telling you. Why didnt he do what we did with Irene....NOT ANNOUNCE IT IN THE FIRST INSTANCE? So he somehow seems to know about the prolonged implications of this storm and what impact it would have on the perceptions of people hoping to have elections, otherwise how could he have simply kicked the ball rolling even before the storm actually hit?

I am saying in essence that the President should have been the one announcing every other hurricane that has occurred in the past, like he did with Sandy. He should have had this preparation, response and publicity for those past storms, just like Sandy, but since that hasn't been the case, then this announcement should be deemed fishy by people. It is contradictory of his past actions or inactions and the people should be looking into this. The reason why this is necessary is that it might be a key to unlocking your own minds as to why these things are happening or being done by these people.

Storm warnings, in the past, have usually come from local agencies and MSM. This time however, it is different. It came directly from the president. Why?

Is this one of the many situations we will be seeing him act presidential in the days, weeks and months to come? Attending to one form of national emergency or the other as they pile on each other? Are we about to see a cascade of events that will make the president assume a position of power and authority acting as the charismatic leader in the middle of it all? Is his address of Sandy a mini prep for him or a meams to pass on a message to a group? Is it a distraction?

His announcement can be for a host number of reasons but I can tell you without any shadow of a doubt is that one of those reasons is NOT about saving people's lives. It might appear so on the surface but it isn't. His response will appeal to emotionally driven people. Analytical people can however see through what he his doing.

He has his own agenda and people had better find out what that is. Many would say the agenda is about covering up Benghazi issue or to win the election. As I will argue later, his agenda is bigger, covert, more sinister and far reaching than any of those issues.

I'm certain they ordered this hurricane otherwise why would the president put his reputation on the line and warn about the seriousness of a storm when it hasnt hit yet and could possibly not tell how mother nature would behave or what damage and destruction this would leave in its path? How would he know when it will stop? How could he know what Mother Nature would possibly do? I mean, Irene turned out not to be an issue. Would the president still be credible if he had made an issue out of it then? Does he know as much as the number of lives that will be lost before a storm hits and can be the judge and jury as to whether to allow it or not?

And if he didn't make an issue out those past storms that claimed lives, is he saying now that some certain losses are permissible? One life is sad enough to lose and as he claimed, that his first priority as president is about protecting Americans, everything possible should have been done to prevent the loss on just that One Life. Again, it is impossible to know the number of lives a hurricane will take so every possible preparation should be made.

Not only is Obama's reputation on the line now, the mainstream media's reputation for being a pied piper is also on the line for trumpeting Obama's announcement. If this storm turns out to be a non issue, they are seriously out of business and cannot trumpet any other president's speech. I am however certain this wont be the case. They will come out the strong ones on the backside of this.

So either this storm is gonna be serious or what is coming after it is gonna blow your minds. I personally think the storm is a trigger, an excuse, a build up to a series of cascading events we are about to witness that just wont stop. Get your Guinness Book of Records out to record the absurdities and never before seen events about to transpire on the surface of this planet.

Back to the storm, for all we know, nature could fizzle out this whole thing but with Obama's warning last night, he seems to know what nature intends to do. How could this be? How could he know lives will be lost (of which his actions allude to)? Add to this the fact that this warning from him, if it turned out to be nothing, could affect his credibility and ruin his chances of winning the election just few days away from D day (not that the elections are real anyway), then you will realise that he knows whats coming. You could also argue that elections will be the least of our worries by next week and the president knows this as well. Other events will develop faster than we can catch up with.

I believe Sandy was ordered and could be the perfect cover for a number of things.

1. Dry Run or Flash Crash for NYSE before the real thing actually occurs

2. A diversion from other bigger moves they are making. Why wasn't there coverage of the impact of the storm on Washington DC for instance? They showed other places but DC during the coverage. One also wonders how their central commands remain intact in all disasters that ever occurred. Do they steer these disasters or have for avery long time secured locations to keep them safe? These sorts oif questions are just mind boggling.

Concerning their central command. When this is attacked, you will know that the end is come and they have no more leeway to play their games anymore. Until such a time, they will maintain it for operations.

However, the false flag is what actually brings the house of cards down....it is what starts the war they want not the hurricane. Watch out for this very, very soon.

Quoting: Ohwell
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP