Users Online Now: 1,307 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 647,558
Pageviews Today: 807,971Threads Today: 126Posts Today: 3,072
06:38 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Weather Radar picking up an anomoly above Jackson KY RIGHT NOW. UFO?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Bracing for a winter weather storm. Looking at weather maps and suddenly there is this 20 mile diameter disk shape the radar map seems to be picking up.

Nothing I thought. Then it didn't go away or disappear. Now it has been several hours. I've looked at dozens of weather maps from different origins. They all show it. Whatever it is, it IS there.

I encourage others to look at this for themselves. I don't post links on this website, but ANY weather map of the Jackson KY area will show it. It is just off center of the town of Jackson. It will be easy to see.

Can anyone in that area provide more detail? I've seen several "cloaked" looking orbs floating in this general region for years now. They look like what you would imagine a giant crystal ball in the air. Reflecting and bending light around it. You see it by the unusual bending of light around it.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

News