Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Invitation from the Lord
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message When Jesus departed to the cross, he left his disciples with clear instruction on who to listen to. Other than the person he describes in his prophecies, he advised his disciples to listen to NO ONE but their conscience.

When Muhammad departed this world, he left NO SUCCESSOR. Therefore, nothing could be added to HIS work. HE was the Last Prophet, the Seal of the Prophets. He left prophecy to his followers of who to listen to. Other than his writings, he admonished his followers to listen to NO ONE except Allah.

The Last Prophets of the Old Testament spoke of two shepherds that would come into this world. One would be cut down. The next would not feed the sheep.

Now it seems it would be fair to take this advice. If you believe the Prophets after all, you should just contemplate what they said, and keep your opinion to yourself on the matter.

This is of course, unless you are making the claim that you are the fulfillment of any of these prophecies. If you are, well then stand up and tell us how.

What have you got to say?

Are you the ONE?

If not, sit the fuck down.

Your own scripture advises against listening to you. It warns of it in fact.

Go look it up if you don't believe me. I don't need to look.

Without LOOKING, I am the fulfillment of these prophecies.

AND

I have made my case in the book which I have written.

It is not an act of arrogance that I say this.

You will understand only if you actually read the book.

So, before you condemn me, at least review the impossible evidence which I have provided.

It is the book of the seven seals, which is a thread on this forum, but is written on another. In this book I have revealed EVERYTHING. In it I have demonstrated that the Torah, Bible, and the Quran are inspired by the same creator.

Furthermore, every post I make around the internet is a continuation of this Great Work. All the prophecies are being fulfilled, and you are ALL part of it in one way or another. This is proven!

So, I beseech you, please consider the evidence before you condemn me. The moment of Truth is fast approaching.

In the end, you will either be standing with me, or against me.

With Love,

Your Brother
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP