Users Online Now: 2,326 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,408,714
Pageviews Today: 2,351,799Threads Today: 938Posts Today: 16,743
09:59 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Does the biblical Second Commandment hint at aliens living beneath the Earth? Can someone explain this?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message "Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them"

I'm not a bibletard or anything, but I recently come across this shit, and I find it weird because I was reading, recently, about how scientists estimate, that there is ten times more water inside the Earth's mantle, than there is on the surface. So it makes me wonder, that if this is true, then are these areas teeming with intelligent life? And did they make contact with surface dwelling human beings many thousands of years ago?

I also recall reading many ancient texts which state that fish-like humanoids reside in these waters beneath the Earth. If I recall rightly, one of these fish gods was known as Oannes, and he apparently warred with beings who came from the heavens (perhaps the "god" who created the commandments?).

And just before I finish, there are many ancient Sumerian / Babylonian seals which depict these strange fish gods. Apparently, these amphibious beings made contact with with humans in the middle-east, and these beings known as the Annedoti emerged from the waters of the Persian Gulf.

Here's one of them: [link to 1.bp.blogspot.com]

So, I wonder... are they still living in their water worlds - deep below the Earth's surface?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP