Users Online Now: 2,175 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 868,698
Pageviews Today: 1,546,090Threads Today: 654Posts Today: 11,609
05:44 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I've just seen a UFO that appears like a star, but appears and disappears
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Last night, I was gazing at the night sky to look at stars. Suddenly I saw a bright star. I looked at it for a few seconds, and it suddenly "disappeared" or faded away. I thought a cloud passing over it had just obscured the view of that star, but strangely an other star above it was still visible. Then suddenly, a few seconds later, the star that had just faded away reappeared.

It went on like this back and forth for few amount of time before it completely disappeared. I believed what I saw last night was clearly an ET spaceship, and it decided to show their craft to me from the skies, knowing I am probably one of few ET-friendly Earthlings here in my residence. Baed on this, I am convinced that First Contact is near, and is now measured in terms of days away, instead of weeks away... abduct
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP